- 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 -

- Katherine Witherfield -

The rest of the day, I felt nervous as hell. I didn't know what I should do or say to Billy's statement. He said he would see me tonight, but whether or not I will allow him to is completely up to me.

I'm pacing in my room at the late hour, waiting to see if he will show up. I would try to sleep, but I couldn't bring myself to. Each step makes the anxiety rise higher within me as I pace the room, until I finally come to a stop when I hear the familiar knock on the window. I turn to it, and I watch Billy as he expertly opens it up since I left it unlocked. He climbs through before standing up before me.

"Billy," I say into the quiet room.

"Hey, beautiful," he replies to me with a smile on his face.

"You actually came," I say as if I'm surprised. Billy chuckles at my tone.

"Yes, yes I did," he answers as he places a hand in the belt loop of his jeans. His leather jacket lays loose and open on his skin, his nice body revealed to me.

"Billy, I don't know if we should do this," I say, breaking the moment of silence we had going. He walks over to me until he is as close to me as he was earlier today in the bathroom stall.

"So you don't want to?" He asks almost sincerely.

"Well I want to, but we shouldn't, and there's just so many things-" I begin to rant on, but he interrupts me.

"What's stopping you?"

He looks into my eyes and they make me gulp. They're absolutely gorgeous, the blue reflecting every bit of light that hits them. I struggle to find an answer to his question. Well, correction- I struggle to find an easy answer to his question.

He closes in the space between us and kisses me, and although my conscience tells me to resist, every nerve in my body wants to be touched by Billy. The feel of his kiss is electric, and I'm reminded of why I was so hooked on him all those years ago. All my complicated thoughts slip away and I kiss him back eagerly.

I will have to deal with the consequences later.

His hands find my ass and they tap it. I take the cue and I jump, his arms holding me up. He grips my ass and massages it as our tongues dance. He walks us over to my bed, and he lays me down. He slides his leather jacket off, and my legs stay wrapped around his waist. He kisses me as I buck my hips up into his. Then, I use the strength of my legs to flip him into his back.

He seems in shock for a moment but the gleam of excitement in his eye tells me he is enjoying this as much as I am. I slowly grind my hips on his, and I let out a small gasp when I feel the growing erection under his jeans. He groans, and it fuels me to grind harder, pushing to find more friction. Billy can tell its not enough, though, and he flips me onto my back again. He pushes the bulge in his jeans onto my clit through my loose shorts, and I gasp yet again.

He uses a hand to slide my shorts off, leaving me in my panties. Then, he brings his head south to my heat. He sucks my clit through the thin fabric, and I writhe under his touch. He smiles against me before peeling off my panties. He puts my legs on his shoulders, propping himself in front of me before sliding a finger through my wetness. He brings his soaked index finger up to my clit to rub it. Then, he slowly brings his finger through my folds and to my entrance. He slowly slides them in at a torturous pace. He brings his lips to my clit, and he sucks on it. I throw my head back at the sensation of his tongue drawing circles on my bundle of nerves and his fingers sliding in and out of me.

"Faster, Billy" I beg at the slow pace he is going at. I fist his hair in my hands, and I pull at it as Billy continues to work at me. He refuses to speed up, and I buck into his face. The action causes me to grow closer and closer to my release. I clench on his fingers, the knot in my stomach starting to form. When I do so, Billy pulls his fingers out and removes his lips from my clit. He gets up and unbuttons his jeans. He pulls them down, and I see his dick straining against his boxers. He pulls them down, too, and his pretty cock jumps free, causing him to groan. He pumps it with his hand, using the other to pull his wallet out of his back pocket. He pulls out a condom, ripping it open with his teeth before stretching it over himself.

Billy fully removes his pants and boxers before bringing himself back over to me. He brings his length on top of my clit, pushing against it, and I whimper at the feeling. Billy kisses me as he slowly pushes into me, my walls clenching on his dick.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he groans as he bottoms out, my back arching as he does so. He slowly slides back out, and I moan at the loss of him inside of me. He begins to thrust into me at a good pace, and I grind my hips into his in the rhythm of his thrusts. His eyes are shut, lost in the feeling of my pussy. I throw my head back into the mattress as Billy begins to speed up.

I whimper as he bucks his hips into mine over and over, the sound of skin slapping skin filling up the room. He lifts up the shirt that is still on me and reveals my breasts. He brings his mouth to a nipple and sucks on it, causing my back to arch even more. The combination of his lips on me and his dick inside me is enough to bring me to topple over the edge. Billy continues to thrust into me as I come all over him.

He slides out, and I'm slightly confused, since he didn't come yet. He takes my ankles and brings them to his shoulders. He enters me again, slamming himself back inside me and I cover my mouth with my hand to cover up the moans leaving my lips. He violently thrusts into me, and the new position is too much for me. I fist the sheets as I feel his dick reach far inside me, and I clench to him once again.

His thrusts grow sloppy and unorganized, and I know he is getting close. My now exposed breasts bounce with every thrust, and he watches as they do so.

"Shit I'm gonna come," he groans out through gritted teeth as he slams deep into me. Then, he comes, continuously thrusting as he releases into the condom. I feel his twitch inside me and I come for the second time all over him. I grind into him as he thrusts, longing out our highs. He pulls out before tying off the condom and getting up to clean us both up. I shiver from the sudden coldness, and Billy goes to close the window he had left open.

I watch as he does so, my thoughts finally coming back through the fog in my mind. I know that now I am in deep shit. I will likely have to tell Billy about James soon enough, and the thought of that eats me up from deep inside my core.

--------

Girlie did NOT do very well when she said she was gonna stay away from him 💀

ANYWAYS LOVE U ALL, THANKS FOR READING!!!

-Liz <3