54:- Love Making Session!

"The door opened with a loud banging sound, With Jin and Jungkook entering the house but not in a formal way

As they're lips and bodies are connected.
They both are connected by their lips with a hungry yet passionate and sloppy kiss. With Jin's hands on Jungkook's face. Cupping his face between his hands. while jungkook's hands are roaming all around on Jin's body"

"Jungkook broke the kiss and push Jin on the wall making Jin's back touch the wall. Jungkook smirk at Jin whose eyes are showing innocence while his plum lips are red and swollen. Jungkook just smirked before closing the door beside jin, So no one can disturb them at all. Jungkook don't want any disturbance, While Jin just watch his kookie closing the door while breathing heavily want his kookie to continue what they were doing fast"..

"After closing the door. Jungkook immediately pressed his body with Jin's body, without any words, he connect their lips together and kiss jin hungrily who took a second to respond back. Jin hold his kookie's shirt's coller tightly and pull him closer and closer to deepen the kiss even more. While Jungkook's hands are on the back of Jin's head, pulling him more and more closer. They just wants each other more and more closer"

"They lips and heads are moving in sync in a hungry mess. Jungkook's Tongue is playing hard game with Jin's tongue and lips. Sucking Jin's bottom and upper lips and his tongue hungrily like a lollipop"

"Jin's whole mouth is literally inside Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook is eating his mouth like its really some kind of candy. Sucking and biting it nonstop without any break"

"While Jin just slowly kiss back as he never can kiss at Jungkook's speed. He can never catch his kookie's kissing speed. So he just softly suck on Jungkook's bottom lips slowly. But still he can't kiss, as Jungkook's mouth is moving too much fast. Which of course Jin loves a lot but one problem is that Jin cant kiss his kookie properly because of Jungkook's speed and hunger.
He wants to kiss him properly.
He wants his kookie's taste properly"

"So Jin slowly opened his eyes and starts to push jungkook softly by his chest making their lips apart, breaking the kiss.. Jungkook look at Jin with a confused face also kinda worried as he thinks maybe he made jin feel uncomfortable or Jin doesn't want to do. He wants to stop it, Jungkook was thinking negative thoughts like this but what Jin said next made his eyes widen"

Jin:- Kookie..... I want to do it properly but I can't do it... you are too fast.. Please Do it slowly kook, I wanna kiss and feel you properly. I want to feel your love properly kookie..so...do it slowly.

"Jin said with a very low and soft shy voice. Even through those words aren't made to be innocent but from Jin's mouth, it sounds like the most innocent words exist in this world. His eyes and mouth. Everything is dripping innocence. Jin stare at Jungkook with innocent soft eyes while Jungkook just gave him a smile. While in his hearts is filled with happiness and excitement as how his baby asked him to do slowly and didn't refuse him to do it. he is feeling so happy to know that his baby wants to feel his love so badly. He just can't believe this is happening. Why is it so feeling like a dream? But no, this can't be a dream. And even if its dream. Jungkook never ever wants to open his eyes ever again"