62 :- Finally Confesses!!

Third Person's p.o.v
Still the same day,

Both Suga and Jhope entered the apartment as Suga closes the door, After dropping Jin and Jungkook to their house. And Vmin to there's. Jhope and Suga arrived at their own house. Well, Suga's house but now Jhope's too. Since they both live here together. But in different rooms.

Jhope laughing and dancing all by himself in happiness.
Suga can definitely see the happiness in his sunshine smile.

Jhope:- Yeppee..I'm feeling so happy.

Suga:- Why?

Jhope:- What do you mean why? Don't you know. I think..well, I am pretty sure that Jungkook will able to convince jin now and Jin will forgive him. Then Boom, They will be together again Yayy. I feel so happy.. I wanna dance.

Jhope said excitedly doing his robo dance making Suga chuckled as he unhooked his suit's button and spoke.

Suga:- Do you think Jin will forgive him? I don't know why. But I feel like maybe jin will,or should teach him little lessons before forgiving him Right?

Suga said looking at Jhope, making jhope make a thinking face.

Jhope:- Hmm, maybe i don't know. I thought, I know my baby jin well but after he got with Jk. I don't think he is the same like before. Jk did changed him a lot. In a good way,
Well I actually loves it. Cause I have hardly,well never saw jin become serious and act mature at times which he did that day. I always wanted him to think like a mature person, not like a baby. But after meeting with Jk, he has started to think and do things like mature. And I really love Jk for that.

Jhope said with a smile as he looked at Suga who nodded his head as a excuse to not let Jhope know that he was staring at him.

Suga:- Yeah..Now let's forget about them. Let's fresh up. I am hungry.

Jhope:- Sure. You go and change. I will cook first then I will get change too.

Suga:- Okay. Cook something tasty.

Jhope:- What do you mean by that? I always cook tasty foods!

Jhope said with a pout. His hands on his waist making Sugar chuckle at him and say,

Suga:- I know, I was just saying. Now go and cook.

Jhope nodded with a smile before walking towards the kitchen while Suga smile faded as soon as Jhope went away from there.
He smiled sadly. Taking out his phone from his coat's pocket. He typed something on it.

How to let them know that you love him?

Suga wrote it down before reading the article with so much focus. As he started to walk towards his room still reading.

Suga:- Huh this Jk's luck is so good. I can't understand how did Jin fall for him so easily while me being still single, I can't even understand how did that idiot cold coconut head even proposed jin hmm!? I think i need to take some tips.

Suga said throwing his coat on the bed as he dialed a number and stared at it with a sigh.

Suga:- I never thought. I will gonna need Their help like this many times. Gosh what's with this luck!!

Suga sigh before clicking the call button. He waited a for a second and the call immediately got answered.

Suga:- Hello Idiots.

Tae:- If you talk with us like that, then forget about us helping you to hook up with Hoba!

Jimin:- Yes,.