60 :- Our Apologizes!!

Jin:- HoBiee!!!!!

Jin:- HoBiee!!!!!

"Jin shouted happily as he hurriedly climb down from the stairs and ran towards Jhope and back hugged him tightly who was cutting the vegetables on the kitchen counter"

Jhope:- Well Good Morning. You seem very happy today.

Jin:- Yess.. I am.. Very happy..

Jhope:- Can I know the reason?

Jin:- Uhm.. Nope... You can know later.. Now give me food. I am hungryyy.. I am already late.. I have to get ready as well. Fast!!

Jhope:- Okok.. but you're going where?

"Jhope asked confusedly as he wape the knife before placing it on its caze and turned around then face Jin who was smiling eye to eye happily yet, his smile was also very shy"

"Jhope raised his eyebrows as he stared at Jin for a moment before realizing"

Jhope:- Don't tell me you are going..

Jin:- Yes yes.. You're right!

''Jin said nodding his head cutely making Jhope surprised but he smile widely and pull jin into a hug making Jin giggle and hugged back."

Jhope:- I am so happy for you jin.

Jin:- I am happy too hehe.. Now feed me I am hungry..

Jhope:- It will take little more time...Why don't you get ready hmm?

Jin:- Okay..

"Jin said smiling making Jhope smiled back as jin then run away from there to his room while jhope just smiled."

Jin:- Hump.. What should i wear hmm?

"Jin said as he looked at his cupboard. Trying to fugure out what he should wear and thats when he got a idea"

Jin:- Um.. Let's wear his favorite color hehe.

"Jin giggled as he look towards the cloths. Black cloths. Jin for a second though in his mind before giggling in a naughty way, he took a black ripped tight jeans, And a black transparent shirt for which his chest can be seen little. Jin does hates this kind of revealing dress but today he wants to try it. He wanna look even more good today. And he sure knows that wearing this revealing dress can cause big trouble to him but still he wears it."

"After taking a very good weak shower, changing his cloths, Jin look at the mirror to his own reflection and his mouth got opened seeing his own reflection"

Jin:- Woah... I.. Look Hot hehe..

"Jin giggled as he looked at the mirror to see his reflection in black pants and black shirt, The pants were so tight into his skin and firm ass, while his chest are showing a lot, with his exposed forehead, with well combed hair and glossy lips, Looking so beautiful as heaven but Hotter then Hell"