CHAPTER 7

It's time...

It's the day....

Basketball match Day!!!

We were on the bus going to another school for the match. All the students were excited.

Jimin and Yoongi the main player of the group were sitting in the front while Hoseok and Taehyung Massaged their muscular arms. The cheering girls were doing makeup.

And me and Rose were studying science as fast as possible. We didn't study for the past few days. Well...shit.

I adjusted my glasses as it falls down. I usually don't wear, just while reading i do.

"Boys!! You can do it!!" The coach shouted.

"YESS!!" The boys shouted back. I glared at a boy who shouted right in front of my ear. He shot me a apology smile. I showed him my fist, he flinched and walk away.

"Poor girls" Yoongi smirked as he looked at us.

"Shut up" i growled and looked down again but the bus stopped and the coach shouted us to come down.

I take off my glasses and put it inside the case and inside the bag. Putting the book in the bag finally we ran towards the court as we were the last one left.

We sat down at the front as we looked around the court. The stands were done divided into two on the left our school and on the right other school. The whole court was filled and people were shouted, cheering singing and what not.

I noticed that the others school boys were really....hot. i raised my eyebrows checking them out.

"Y/n!!"

"Huh?" I jumped looking around in shocked.

"I called you like 5 time," Yoongi side eyed the boys whom i was checking then looked back at me, "anyways, hold these for me"

He gives me ke his towel, bottel and more things. While jimin gave his to Rose. I sighed as i sat down on the seat, Rose following my action.

The match soon starts and we all looked at the centre waiting patiently for the game to start.

Yoongi shook his hand with Tom, who was the other school's group leader.

And the game begins....

The first one to throw the ball was Yoongi and our team starts to take over the ball as soon as possible.

They dodged and spined around with the ball and tried to make points.

First one to make point was our team. And the second was ther other school team.

They were Making their points slowly but fast.

The scores were now 30 and 28. 39 oura and 28 theirs. The final score was 40. We cheered loudly to encourage them.

"MINNN YYOONGIIIII!!!" I shouted while waving the towel in the air.

Yoongi looked at me shocked as i never cheered at him at matches. I gave him the signal to concentrate, he nodded and run towards the ball.

"JIMINNN!!!" I screamed as he scored and clapped my hands and hugged Rose.

Our breath stuck in our throat as we watched the ball moving in slow motion towards the bet which was thrown by Yoongi at a very far distance. It was 39 from both of the team.

The ball goes to the net but rolls at the side of the net our eyes widened, jaws dropped but then..

The ball went straight into the net and that's our 40 points.

We shouted, jumping, punching, dancing and what not as we won. I and Rose screamed while hugging eachother. We teased the other school as they sulk.

Hah get that!

Hah get that!

I looked over to the group and saw them hugging and some were crying who were new to basketball. Yoongi patted the boys back and smiled at him.

They got their medals and Trophy with a big grin of their faces. The coach was very proud and continuously patted Yoongi.

They came to us and i took out my phone and clicked Yoongi's picture and he showed me his medal.

(Imagine him with long black hair)

"Hey i didn't told u to take pictures" he groaned as i showed him the picture.

"Why? It's cute" i chuckled looking at down at the picture.

"U think I'm cute?" He smirked and i rolled my eyes then went to talk to Jimin, he followed me behind.

"Congratulations!!" I shouted as Jimin hugged me and took his medal out of his neck and into mine.

"You did so good!" I heard a squeal, turning around i saw Jennie and Yoongi. Jeenie's finger on Yoongi's neck, and his hand on her waist. I looked down to see her dress really short, almost showing her ass. Looking back up i saw Yoongi smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to talk with others.

I chuckled and we walked out with Jimin's arm around ny shoulder.

"Everyone tonight party at Min Yoongi's housee!!!" Hoseok shouted while shaking Yoongi.

"Yes!!" Everyone shouted and got on the bus.

I sat down beside Jimin as Rose sat on the other side of the seat with her boyfriend.

"When's the party?" Some boy shouted from the back.

Hoseok turned around and grinned, "9pm"

"Oh yeahh!!" The boy chuckled.

Party huh? Well it's going to be wild.