CHAPTER 43

"You smell so good."

Yoongi snuggled his face deep in my neck and sniffed.

My eyes fluttered my eyes closed, trying to concentrate on studying Chemistry. I shook my head, patted Yoongi's back, he hummed. "Yoongi, I need to concentrate."

"I didn't even do anything kitten." He whispered, holding me tightly.

I sighed, putting my head down on the headboard and started to study again.

A month has already passed. Everything was peace and going on beautifully. Mine and Yoongi's relationship is very healthy. We are nice, nothing wrong is going on till now.

We had gone on dates, cute simple dates. In school, as everyone already got to know has been trying to not comment on us and keep going on.

Jennie, as always, tries to get Yoongi back but I would step in and remind her that I could do anything to make her shit her mouth. And when I not there, Yoongi is there himself and tells her something to get off.

Jimin and Rose relationship is also going nice on. They are looking very cute together, to be honest. I did thought that they would be cute when they weren't dating but I know that wouldn't be. But look now.

Anyways, our final exam is coming up and after that the last year at school and then off to college.

Which means Yoongi and Jimin with others at their year has last year in here and then they will move out.

In 5 weeks I have my first exam which is English, which I don't need to bother because I know that I will top in that subject but not to get too much over confident I still need to study a bit.

But I'll be starting with the hard subjects. Every subject which I have, science, is hard except English of course.

So yeah I'm studying chemistry now with Yoongi cuddling my side.

I told him to go and study but he told that he would with me or Jimin. But he didn't and he is here, cuddling with me and not studying.

Great.

A reaction, A + B → C + D + q, is found to have a-

I felt wet sloppy kisses on my neck, my mouth parts open, eyes fluttered close.

Fuck.

"Yoongi.." I said, biting my lip to not moan as he started to suck on my neck.

He hummed, biting down on my neck.

I pressed my thighs together. I sighed, pushing Yoongi gently and sat down properly.

"What happened?" He asked, sliding his hand on my waist, keeping his head on my shoulder.

"Exam is on the way Yoongi, I need to focus and so do you." I said.

He sighed, crawling to come and sit in front of me. He scanned my face a minute.

"I'm sorry, I was just.. I don't know." He sighed.

"It's okay." I said, grabbing his hand and squeezed.

"Alright! I'll be going to Jimin and study with him, hmm?" He said, kissing my hand.

"Hmm" I hummed with a smile.

He winked at me, took his bag and walked out of my room.

I sighed and walked over to my desk, sat down and started to study. 

I don't even know when and how I fell asleep but when I woke up it was almost evening and Jimin woke me up to eat something. 

I asked him about Yoongi, he went away long back but didn't woke me up when he saw me sleeping. 

how sweet. 

Anyways, when I went down to eat, I saw Rise sitting down on one of the chair, reading, she looks so stressed. 

"Baby..don't stress yourself" Jimin said as he went up to her and massaged her shoulder. 

She just sighed and shook her head. 

"Take a break." Jimin said. 

"Yeah bitch take a break" i interrupted their romantic session as I started to eat an apple. 

"I think I should." She murmured. 

"Yeah,hm" I gave her an apple. She closed the book and started to eat too. 

I noticed Jimin's hand going over to her thighs and squeezed it, she looked at him and they both smiled. 

I let out a small smile when i saw then and announced that I'll be going back to study again.

Lets fucking crack this exam.