CHAPTER 29

I didn't think twice and ran towards them and gave them a bear hug. 

My eyes had already started to tear up when i saw them and it streamed down as i hugged them and felt the familiar smell hit my nose. 

I missed it.

I felt another arm around me, probably Jimin. 

"We missed you" Jimin mumbled.

"We missed you too" Mom smiled pulling away from the hug. 

"Why didn't you contact us?" I asked while rubbing my nose.

"Actually, our phones were destroyed" Mom said while staring at Dad, who look down while rubbing the back of his neck, "After that we bought new phones and somehow got your no's."

"And your birthday was coming, so we contacted Jimin and he picked us from the airport" Dad completed their story.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I slapped Jimin's arm.

"Ouch! Hey! It's a surprise you dummy" Jimin smiled.

"Whatever..." I turned to look at my parents with a small pout, "I missed you two so much"

"We misse you too Dear" theye said with a grin.

"Uncle, Aunty, i missed you!" Rose came and hugged my parents.

They chuckled and told her that they missed her too.

"Oh! Is that Yoongi?" Mom said looking behind me.

"Yes, the one and only" He grin, standing beside me.

"Omg, you've grown up so much!" Mom exclaimed.

"Yes he did indeed" Dad slapped his back.

Yoongi chuckled and gave me and Jimin a teasing wink. We scoffed.

"Anyways, " i dragged Mom and Dad towards rhe couch and made them sit down, "You will be staying here right?"

"Yes, forever, we will not go anywhere from now on" Dad smiled at me.

I and Jimin gasped and exclaimed in Korean "Really?"

"Ne" Mom chuckled.

I and Jimin hugged eachother and started to jump and then we hugged our parents.

"Okay okay, now the party is about to stat, go put on this dress" Mom pulled a Golden paper bag and gave it to me.

I nodded and ran upstairs towards my room. I pulled the dress and my eyes widened. It looks expensive.

I pit on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror

I pit on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress perfectly shows my body curves.

"When did my boobs became big?" I murmured patting my boobs. I shrugged ny shoulder 'It looks good' i then started to do my makeup. I put in some red wine lipstick with some black eyeshadow. And I'm done.

I walked downstairs with leads the way towards the living room and the kitchen.

"Omg! Girll! You look hot!!" Rose came and started to slap my arm.

"Yah!... I know" i smiled. We chuckled.

"Oooh....when did your boobs became so big?" Jungkook asked, eyeing my chest.

"Hey! Eyes up here" i snapped at him, he blinked and looked at me. "And...you don't have to worry about my bosoms."

He nodded and walked out.

"Wah! You're looking pretty " Mom said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I told you it will be short for her" Dad said in a protective manner.

"Yah! Let her and it looks beautiful on her so shh" Mom scolded Dad.

Dad rolled his eyes secretly. I saw Jimin giving the same expression like Dad. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay.. let's cute the cake!" Mom shouted.

We walked towards the dinning table where the cake is. It is a triple decker cake, chocolate. My favourite.

I stretched my hand slowly, trying to take the chocolate which is on the plate

I stretched my hand slowly, trying to take the chocolate which is on the plate. Someone slapped my hand, looking up i saw Mom giving me a glare. I smiled innocently at her. She shook her head with a smile.

"Alright, let's cut it!"

"Sweet sixteen" i said to myself while eating the cake.

"Alright listen guys" Taehyung whispered, "Let's go to my house for y/n's party"

"This is a party" i said.

"No no, no elders only teenagers" Jungkook smirked.

"Oh.. okay"

"Will mom and dad let us?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded beside him.

"I will handle that" Hobi said.

"Okay...." Jimin nodded.

"Thank you Aunty and Uncle" Jungkook, Taehyung and Hobi shouted.

"No funny business" Dad warned us. Specially me.

"Promise dad" i smiled.