Friends

Robins pov:
I was walking to school listening to music when Gwen jumped on top of me "Hey dick weed"she said as she laughed "what's up chicken"I said back "hi Finn" I said to him while my heart began to beat "Hi" he said back. We dropped Gwen off to her class and we walked to ours. Finn sat next to this guy named Jake since our teacher made us partner up with someone we didn't know but they have gotten to know each other really well and it makes me a little jealous.I sat down next to this girl named Madison she is very beautiful, she has wavy red hair and she's pretty smart,"hey" she said looking at me "hi" I said back "you wanna start on our project" she said poking my nose with her pencil "yeah yeah" I said rolling my eyes and pushing her hand away.

Finney pov:
I sat next to Jake and we started to talk about our project and how we were going to do it.I looked behind me and saw that Madison was poking robin with her pencil that made me a little mad,why would Robin be letting her do that to him I stopped for a moment trying to figure out what I just said.I was focused into my thoughts that I didn't hear Jake talking "hey finny you good" he said waving his hand in my face "yeah I'm good let's just continue" I said picking up my pencil.

Time skip

Robin Pov:
We were now at lunch sitting with Vance and Bruce and just talking about random stuff "hey you heard about this man named the grabber" Bruce said to me "no" I said back "well they say he kidnappes kids" he said quietly "it's probably all fake" I said rolling my eyes "yeah that's what you say" he said crossing his arm's "oh finny we're competing tomorrow aren't we" Bruce said smiling "yeah we are" Finn said as he stopped talking to Vance "well I think I'm going to win" Bruce said sarcastically "you wish" Finn said after.They both complained about it threw out the whole day it was tiring but Gwen broke them apart at some point.