I'm sorry It had to be on your birthday...

Robin and Madison woke up and got ready for school they talked on how they would tell people they were dating and imagined how Finney and Donna's faces would look like.Once they got to school they saw Finney and Donna with Gwen they made there way to them.

Finney pov:
"There they are"Gwen said taking her book bag off "hey guys"Madison said holding Robin's and hand "you guys dating or something?"Donna said letting go of my hand "what no we're just friends"robin said but in a lying voice "doesn't seem like just friends"I said looking away from them "Finney shut up"Gwen said standing in front of me "anyways here robin"she said handing him the bandana "woah you got me a new bandana"he said taking it from her hands and giving her a smile "yeah happy birthday"she said hugging him "thx gwenny"he said returning the hug.
Time skip

Robin pov:
School was finally over and I was walking back to my house without Madison she had to leave early because of her mom.I was really craving candy for some reason so I walked to the store but I saw this random black van pulling up next to me and then this man came out.He had a scary looking mask but it didn't scare me he just looked stupid "hey kiddo"he said waving his hand "uhh hi"I said back "you like candy"he said opening his van "yeah I do"I said stepping closer but that was the stupidest move, he then suddenly got these black balloons and started to choke me I fought back and punched him in the stomach but he sprayed something and my vision went blank.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes they hurt and I couldn't see much it was all blurry I tried to look around but there was no use it was all to blurry and dark for me to see but then I heard someone say "your awake" I flinched at the tone of the person I looked around and that's when saw the man in front of me just looking at me."What do you want?"I said squinting my eyes so I could try and see him "it's to dark in here isn't it"he said back to me "you punched me real hard you know that right, I should have just slit your throat right there and there"he said in a serious tone "why did you bring me here"I said scotting myself back "wouldn't you want to know"he said before he vanished.I looked around again to see if he was still here because it went real quiet but then the lights came on and I could see a little more I could see that he was right next to the door I looked at him and he had a different mask it was frowning this time "you're prettier in person"he said coming closer to me "what do you want"I said again "it's your birthday"he said ignoring my question "yeah it is"I said looking away from him.

I felt a pair of hands on my thigh and I didn't want to look back I knew he was right in front of me "hey look at me"he said taking his hand and turning my head so we both were now making eye contact "your friends forgot about your birthday"he said taking his hand and putting them on my cheek's "no they didn't"I said angryly "yes they did but no matter I have something special for you"he said walking away from me.I was scared really scared but I didn't let that show not to him I needed to show him that I was brave but I knew that really wasn't what I really wanted to do, I wanted to cry and scream for help but I couldn't, that would just show that I was week, the lights went out again and he was walking back to me "shh don't be scared this is your birthday gift and I promise you you'll never forget it"he said putting his hands on my lips.The last thing I remember him saying was "happy birthday robin" and then he did what he wanted to do to me...I wanted to cry but I didn't I just let it happen....but why....on my birthday....this isn't what I wanted...