First time!?

Finney pov:
Once I got to my room I locked the door and closed the blinds, "so what are we doing" robin said sitting on my bed, I just looked at him and kissed him he was startled by it but he gave in and the kiss only got rougher and rougher. We broke apart from the kiss and I started to kiss is neck while he flinched, he was so cute it was so rare to see the tough guy acting shy, god he was just so perfect "f-finn let's stop"robin said as he tried to push me off but I looked at him and pinned him down on the bed and just looked at how beautiful he looked. "Finn if your just going to stare then let's stop"robin said kicking his feet "rob it's our first time doing it I want to make it special"I said kissing his jawline "mhm yeah but hurry"he said closing his eyes, I took his shirt off and started to kiss his chest I could feel how smooth his stomach was, how strong his abs felt god I wanted him so bad

After all the kissing we finally got to the point robin was fully undressed and he looked so beautiful, "Finn stop staring"robin said as he covered his face "babe don't get nervous it's me your doing it with"I said taking his hands off of his face and looking into his beautiful brown eyes.I kissed his lips and then went down to his neck, chest, stomach, and thighs, I looked at the tip of Robin's dick and dicided to tease him a bit I slowly licked the tip of his dick witch made him squeal a bit, I started to play with it a bit with my hands making robin let small moans that were music to my ears.
"F-finn stop it"he said grabbing my hand "okay I'll get to it"I said kissing his hand, I started to suck on his dick and he started to moan I went slow at first but got faster and his moans got louder "f-f-finn"robin said in between moans.

God the way he called my name made me even harder I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up and flipped robin over so he was laying on his stomach "w-wait Finn"he said stuttering, I untied his bandana and wrapped it around his eyes "Finn"robin said unhappy "sorry rob just go with it"I said kissing his ear. I put on the condom and pushed the tip of my dick inside his hole witch made robin moan loudly "W-WAIT F-F-FINN I'M NOT READY"he said trying to get off but I grabbed he waist and pushed the whole thing inside him and he started to maon more "ahh fuck~"he said moaning. I let him rest for a bit and then started to move myself in and out making him moan in pleasure "god it feels hot inside you"I said as I grabbed his face and brought it up to me so I could kiss him.

I stuck my tongue inside his mouth and it felt like heaven, I bite his neck making him flinch. We kept going until we both came "fuck Finn how is this your first time"he said laying on the bed "I don't know maybe your the one making me like this "I said kissing his cheek "lets do something how about you ride me"I said smirking "no"he said back "you pussy"I said making him angry "PUSSY fine then let's see who's a pussy"he said pushing me down on the bed. Robin got on top of me while I just smiled at him "go on"I said making him stop "I am hold on"he said sitting on me, he lifted his hips up making his hole and the top of my dick intertwine he got down pushing my dick inside him and while moaning. I grabbed his hips and sat him down making my dick go all in "ahh~"he said moaning.

He started to move up and down slowly but then he went faster "fuck just like that"I said with my head back "d-do you like t-this"he said smiling "if you go faster"I said smirking. Robin started to bounce up and down and moan he was a complete mess, "ahhh i-im going to c-come"he said moaning louder. Robin came all over my chest and then I came after, "god robin I didn't know you could go that fast" I said grinning "s-shut up"he said exhausted. I got up and took robin to the shower, "you good"I said as I heled his waist "yeah just tired"he said yawning "let's take a shower then sleep"I said kissing his shoulder "mhm"he said back.