Your just as special....

Finney was right the officers only lasted 3 days in 1week to find robin they just said he probably ran away or left and they couldn't do anything about it robins dad was mad that they couldn't find his son but he slowly started to drift away from finding his son to but not Finney,Gwen, Madison, or Donna they continued to find him.

Robin pov:
I held my knees up close to my chest and wrapped my arms around them I felt so disgusted every time I saw his face "you sick bastard"I said under my breath I kept on staring at a wall but eventually fell asleep.I woke up feeling someone touching my hair I looked but and quickly stud up "you scared"he said smiling at me with his pantied face "why are you doing this"I said to him "well I'll tell you this, I like your friend the one with the curly hair"he said grabbing my arm and pulling me close to him "but your just as special as him so I had the take you"he said putting his hand under my shirt ugh they were really cold "please stop this"I said closing my eyes and looking away from him "your not to special but your really cute for a young boy like you"he said as he took his other hand and turned my head so I could look at him "I'll tell you everything I like about you"he said smirking "I like your lips, hair, body, and eyes"he said kissing my neck.

Time skip

He left after that and I just sat there thinking if I would get out will someone come and find me?do they still know I'm alive?but the real person I missed the most was finn...

Finney pov:
We were all at Donna's house stiting in the living room in silence..."this is awkward so I'll just say something...I had a dream"Gwen said standing up "what did you see"I said looking at her "okay I saw robin-', 'WHAT HAPPENED!?', "Finney I'll tell you just calm down"Gwen said pinching the side of me "okay sorry"I said back "okay he...he had a lot of blood coming from his face"she said looking at me "what why?"Madison said with a concerned voice "listen i also saw a house and I've seen it before"she said liting up a bit "okay so all we have to do is look for the house you said"Donna said looking at me "how we don't have much evidence"I said looking back at Donna "yes we do Finney Madison is very smart at science she can help us investigate the bottle"she said looking at Madison "I can do that but we'll have to sneak in the school"she said scratching the back of her neck "how are we going to do that?"Gwen said siting down "we can hid in the bathrooms they don't check them cause well you know there disgusting that the janitors don't even want to check them anymore" Donna said looking at Gwen.

Time Skip

We settled on a movie and ate a bunch of popcorn when Donna dragged me to the kitchen "what's wrong"I said looking at her "look Finney you've been really sweet to me ever since we started dating but I think we should break up"she said taking my hands "I have to come clean to I wanted to tell you the same thing I've been talking with Gwen a lot about my sexuality and I've come to realize I love robin"I said taking my hands off "that's nice and thank you for understanding"she said kissing my cheek "wait who have you liked"I said curious "she's sitting right next to your sister"she said winking and leaving the kitchen. Well it wasn't that of a surprise she liked her I mean after that day at the party she hasn't stopped talking about Madison but I'm happy for her, now I'll have to stick to my plane......I have to find my little bird if it.