Reflections by The Neighbourhood

Swearing and angst 😛
___________________________
Finney pov:
Ugh my head hurt really bad as I sat up I look around to see were I was at."Where am I?" I said scratching my head, I felt something start moving under the blankets and I looked down to see a beautiful sleeping angel that looked like a baby covering itself with it's own wings....uhh I mean robin.I got up and went into the living room and found Bruce and Vance laying on the couch together, Billy and Griffin on the floor with a blanket, and Madison holding Donna's hand while Donna layed her head on her shoulder witch made me a little mad."Hey Donna get up"I said shaking her softly "oh hey babe"she said rubbing her eyes "hey I'm sorry I had to wake you up but we have to go I'll take you home"I said helping her get up "oh okay"she said grabbing my hand,we both quietly walked out of the house so we couldn't wake anyone up.

Robin pov:
I woke up and rubbed my eyes trying to figure out what happened yesterday but nothing clicked,I looked around and then looked at the mirror and saw my neck covered with light hickeys and that's when it clicked and I remembered what happened.My face started to heat up and I covered my face with a pillow, "seems like someone had a night"said Bruce at the door "shut up"I said uncovering my face from the pillow "I mean it you both were in here for the whole night and it seemed like you both had fun"Bruce said pointing at my neck "shut up but is Finn still here"I said to Bruce "oh um no I think he left with Donna, when I woke up she and him were gone"he said back to me "ah okay well I have to go to"I said getting off the bed "okay well see you"Bruce said waving his hand "yeah"I said quietly.

I got home and it was very quiet witch I really liked, I peeked my head into the living room and my mother was sitting there drinking again "mom you shouldn't be drinking you know the nurse told you to stop"I said in a low voice "those nurses don't know shit" she said while turning the TV off "but you need to rest a little" I said back to her "Escucha, chico, no puedes decirme qué hacer, ¿de acuerdo? Solo eres un maldito error que cometí por culpa de tu padre"(listen here kid you can't tell me what to do okay,your just a fucking mistake I made because of your dad) she said looking back at me which sent shivers down my spine.I said sorry and was heading to my room but she threw her glass cup on the floor making it shattered and walked towards me "hey Robin listen to me"she said as she put her hands on my shoulder witch made me flinch a bit "I'm inviting a "friend" over tonight and your dad is going to be working late so if he calls and says if I'm with you, you tell him I'm sleeping okay"she said patting my shoulder "okay"I said looking down at the floor "but who is this friend mother is he your other boyfriend"I said to her "No dije que pudieras hacer preguntas, pero si realmente te lo preguntas, sí, es mi otro novio porque tu supuesto padre no puede darme el amor que necesito"(I didn't say you could ask questions but if your really wondering yes it's my other boyfriend because your so called of a father can't give me the love I need) she said pushing me "pero papá te ama, realmente lo hace"(but dad loves you he really does)I said clenching my fist "no he doesn't"she said back with a sassy tone "then why did you marry him"I said rasing my tone a bit "ohhh you think I married him because of love right, no no no that bastard got me pregnant and I was supposed to marry another guy that I truly loved but he came along and I had to marry him and have you"she said really angry "but then why did you even hook up with him you always hook up with men and then blame them"I said angry as well.My mother didn't like what I said because then she slapped me and I fell to the floor.Luckly I was close to the door so I opened it and ran out while my mom kept on shouting my name but I didn't want to hear her mouth so I ran to where ever I could.

I was still running and then I bumped into someone "sorry"I said standing up "robin?"said a familiar voice "Madison"I said looking at her "hey why are you running and your crying" she said standing up and cleaning her shirt "I'm not crying Madison don't worry about it"I said looking away "you have a mark on your cheek"she said holding my face so she could inspect it "really it's nothing"I said pushing her hands away "no robin your coming with me and your telling me everything"she said grabbing my hand.