Description

Description:

Emilia Grace Buckley, is a fifteen year old who has had more trauma than most do in their lifetime. In and out of the Foster System her whole life and struggling through difficult foster placements and initially no clue who her parents are, Emily has to navigate life on her own through her mental health issues and bullying.
She's in a haze of depression, anxiety and hurt, but when she finds a certain Maddie Buckley to be her mother, things start to look up. Within meeting her birth mother, she meets her uncle and their surrogate family, welcoming in new faces into her life is scary, especially with the amount of trauma she's been through.Growing up in the Austin Foster Care System has it's perks and it's flaws, mainly flaws for Emily. Struggling through social anxiety, depression, PTSD, anxiety and Bulimia along with Body Dysmorphia and bullying Emily has a full plate, but she somehow manages.Emily always finds herself in strange and somewhat sticky situations but she always finds a way out of it, whether that's with her friends or by herself, she always makes it through alive.Making new friends after a trauma is the light in her darkness, at the end of her dark tunnel are two close friends waiting for her, to welcome her with open arms, will she let them in?She slips up multiple times, but she doesn't let it stop her from getting back up.

A/N: Hi and welcome to my new 911/Lone Star story Burning.