Author Note

Hi, I don't think I'm going to be able to update for the next few days, up to a week, my mental health is struggling and I don't want to force myself like I have in the past as it only makes writing feel like a chore and not something I enjoy.

Next tuesday (22nd November) is my uncles birthday but unfortunately he is no longer with us and I have been struggling with his death more this month than I have for the seven almost eight years he's been gone.

With everything that I'm going through at the moment it is making it harder to focus on my feelings and what is best for me and school is just seeming more and more like a chore and I used to enjoy certain days of it but now I'm dreading it because of their threats.

I'm being bullied again and the school are doing nothing and as a result of it I had a panic attack in front of my whole class and the teacher I hate most in the world and then got put in isolation, excluded for tomorrow and in school exclusion for friday.

The school say they deal with bullying but they don't and they expect me to promote the school and act like I enjoy it and act like I feel like I belong when I don't. It is getting to the point I don't want to go anymore and that is then effecting my behaviour and grades.

They are punishing me for being bullied as if it is my fault. So I want to try and take some time for myself to try and focus on my mental health and move on and gain some closure over my uncle. So please don't ask for updates, I'll post when I can and when I'm ready.