day 62: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

Ariel and Scarecrow came home hastily on horseback.
'Ha, alliteration,' said Tails.
The two had big news.
'What big news?' he continued.
Miles smells.
'No I don't. And don't call me Miles.'
Stop reading the fic, you're ruining it. Or else, you'll be referred to as Miles from now on.
'Fine.'
Tails stopped being a pissbaby as they came off their horse. Before one could knock, Tails answered the door.
'Hi, Tails!' said Ariel.
'Is everyone home?' said Scarecrow. 'And if so, could you please get them all into the living room?'
'M'kay,' said Tails. He checked if everyone was in the living room. Conveniently, they were.
'Where have you been for the past few chapters?' asked Knuckles
'The Queen is dead,' announced Scarecrow.
'Oh.'
'OH MY GOD, LIZZIE'S DEAD?' said jupiter. They started singing About Damn Time by Lizzo.
'Are you an anti-monarchist?' asked Amy.
'Nah, I don't really care. It's just one of the 2 songs by Lizzo I know. And to be honest, I don't really know the lyrics of the other. It was the last song I heard in the 2010's though. I think. It was that or Rather B-' Xe froze. And then began screaming. 'NOOOOOOOOOO! THE CURRENT MONARCH IS A PEDOPHILEEEE! NOOOOOOOO!'
'Oh crap, you're right,' said Tails. 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' he then yelled, along with Ratchet and jupiter. Being the only 3 minors, this was bad for them, despite the fact that none of them were probably going to meet the new king.
'NONCE KING! NONCE KING! NONCE KING...' Ratchet said.
Waluigi cried an upset 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' (because in all honesty, who wants a pedophile as a king?).