day 70: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

OMG I REACHED THE WATTPAD TITLE LIMIT (this is blasphemy im still yet to reach it on ao3 and there are 10 more a's in the titles now).

congrats on the otw for reaching past the donation goal (i am aware they usually do but well done nonetheless) - i shouldnt need to say this because i already have but for context this was originally posted on ao3.

Clank, Sonic and Ratchet were all arguing about which weapon category in Splatoon 2 was the worst in the living room. Ratchet thought it was the chargers, Sonic thought it was the splatlings and Clank thought it was the sloshers.
'Come on, it's clearly the chargers. I don't want to have to be waiting to shoot!' yelled Ratchet.
'The chargers are bad enough, but the splatlings? They're even worse! You have to wait twice!' cried Sonic.
'Well, at least you can get good aim on those. What aim can a slosher give you?' argued Clank.
'You can't say anything, Clank, you're literally a bot,' said Sonic.
'Hey!' cried Clank. He was clearly offended.
'Sonic! I thought you were decent! Why couldn't you keep that to yourself? Look at how upset Clank is because of you.'
'I'm so sorry Clank, I don't really think like that, it was just an intrusive thought that got out.'
'I'm sure it was,' Ratchet said sarcastically.
'Well can we at least agree that sloshers are the worst weapon category in Splatoon 2?'
'No!'

jupitercl0uds opened the sliding double doors and stuck their head through. Xe had been busy eating an entire Costco garlic bread by themself, experiencing pure bliss, but the arguing had disturbed the peace. That, and the fact that xe had for some reason thought Tails' workshop would be quiet.
'Enough fighting, can we at least agree that the paint roller is the best Splatoon 2 weapon category?'
Everyone in the room nodded. Waluigi gave a 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' in approval and Clank, Sonic and Ratchet made this official seal of approval.

 Waluigi gave a 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' in approval and Clank, Sonic and Ratchet made this official seal of approval

sorry to any sonic fans for making sonic the worst guy in this chapter