day 71: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAILS!' whisper-shouted jupitercl0uds, jup!ter!c!ouds! holding a present behind them. Tails was still in bed and had only just woken up.
'It's my birthday?' asked Tails.
'Uh, yeah, why else would everyone online be celebrating it? So, as I said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAILS!'
'Well, uh, thanks for this, Ash. And also you too, jup!ter!c!ouds!.'
'Please, he told me you can call him Alex or Aaron. He's non-verbal, which is why I'm telling you this,' said jupitercl0uds.
'What about that Snapcube quote?'
'Oh, that was just a vocal stim. For some reason, Snapcube is a goldmine for them.'
'Ah.'

Orbot, Cubot and Clank made their way upstairs.
'Happy birthday, Tails!' they said.
'As a thank you for all the things you've done for us, we've made you a breakfast so sugary anyone else would have their arteries clogged in seconds,' said Orbot.
'You have american pancakes topped in everything you like, cream and all,' said Clank.
'And to drink, you have-'

Suddenly, Sonic and Waluigi burst in, both in dressing gowns with dark circles under their eyes.
'What are you doing?' asked Sonic. 'It's 6 in the morning on a Sunday.'
'Celebrating Tails' birthday,' said jupiter.
'Today isn't his birthday, today is his anniversary. Don't get me wrong, we've got plans for today, but his birthday's in November. It's on the 21st. Well, sometimes it's the 6th of October, but Sega celebrates it in November.'
'I was about to say, it certainly can't be November already,' said Tails. Waluigi gave a tired, 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' to laugh off the misunderstanding.