2

HANSOL P.O.V.

Hurt. Now I feel it. I feel hurt when I said I didn't love him anymore, and my heart hurt again, when I see him cry. I felt a warm tears roll down to my cheek. That's my tears! What??!!! Why am I cry!!?? I supposed to be happy! No no no! Don't cry! Let him go! Don't follow him. Ok. I walk through the corridor university and I sat at the bench near the window.

I take out my phone and dial my "NEW BOYFRIEND NUMBER". He answer the call. "Hello sweetie!" his voice so cheerful like Bjoo. Shit! Forget bout him! "Hello?" I wipe my tears away. "Hello baby.. how are you? Now go you have to take a shower.. and then you come to my house.. this day you move here.. I don't want to take any longer.. I miss you so bad.." I say. "Huh?! Seriously!? Okay baby I'll go prepare myself. Bye love u see you at home..!!" He said and end the call. I sigh and make my walk to home.

END P.O.V
BJOO P.O.V

My tears keep rolling down my face, our sweet memory keep playing on my head. Why he do this to me? What have I done to him? I let out a loud sobs, I can't stand this anymore. My heart really hurt! I've to get out from this house! I've to left him! I get up a wipe my tears away and packing my shirt into my beg.

I walk out from that room and go down, but when I want open the door someone already open it. It's Hansol with his new boyfriend. He look at me with shocked face. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Out. I wanna left you two in this house, so you can do anything you want, and I never come back again.. take this." I said and give him his rings that he give to me for our anniversary, and I left. I just walk and not turn back.

END P.O.V
NO ONE P.O.V

Tears fall. "Hey baby why are you crying?" his new boyfriend ask. "Nothing Kyungsoo let's go inside." Hansol said and walk in with Kyungsoo. "Ahh.. now nothing can bother us!" Kyungsoo said and kiss Hansol lips. Hansol didn't respond to the kiss. "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo ask. "No I'm not.." Hansol say half whispered. "Let's just cuddle ok" Kyungsoo said and hug Hansol. Hansol just let his self being hug.

SKIP
BJOO P.O.V

I don't know where to go, but I just walk until I know I'm infront a club a loud sound of music I can heard as I enter the club. I walk in and sit at the chair at the counter. I order two bottle of soju and drink it. Two isn't enough, I order again. I drink it almost four bottle of soju and I know I felt happy, nothing can bother me. I walk out from the club and and make my way to nowhere. The memories that Hansol said he didn't love play at my mind. I felt a warm tears rolling down to my cheek. I felt dizzy and my view is blur. The last thing I know my body collapse to ground and everything was black.

--END PART TWO--

Hey guys! Sorry for too long not update this fanfic I know you guys must really really mad at me right? And sorry for too short this part.. I'll do a better one next time.. I'm so sorry I've exam last week and my uncle die in the accident so I really sad.. because he is the one who always make me happy besides my family.. so.. now.. here I update again.. bye... love u my readers..