4

Author P.O.V

Whopppp! Long time no see bruh! >_< I felt kinda bad to guys for not updating.. And here next chapter of the story hope u like it~!

Bjoo.P.O.V

I wake up this morning and realize that Kai sleep peacefully beside me. Duhhhh! This tanned male so handsome and sexy! But... He can't replace my solie~! I thought and smile widely when I remember that Hansol always look like this when his sleep. Suddenly hot liquid roll down to my cheek. Am I crying? For the one who hurt me the most?! Stupid Bjoo! Can't you realize that he never love you?!! Mental disorder.. Haha.. I get up and cleaned myself, then I started to cook bacon and egg for breakfast. After I finish cooking I put the food at the table and wait for Kai to wake up meanwhile I clean the kitchen. After about a minute he shown up and greet me, I greeted him back and we eat the breakfast together.

"Kai.. Did you never couple before?" I asked wanna have some conversation with him. Hey! I didn't like silence while eating okay. Actually I hate it. Don't judge me.

He look at me and smile. "Actually I've a boyfriend before.. But I hurt him so badly." He said with a deep sigh.

"Wh-what did you do to him?" I ask. He suddenly look down, I'm kinda feel bad for asking. "He-hey.. I'm sorry it's okay if u don't wanna tell me I understand." I said with and apologetic smile.

"No..I wanna tell u.. I don't wanna keep it anymore. So the story is like this." He started to tell.....

***FLASHBACK***

Kai is the handsome man in his collage. Every girl and boys want him so badly. He just make them his sex buddies, he don't wanna have some relationship between them. He always search for his victim, everyone in the collage even the teacher want to be his sex slave. It because he have a good looking, sexy lips, sexy abs, skinny legs and tanned skin that make everyone drooling every time they saw him. But, one day his class have a new transferred student. The new student step in the class and introduced himself.

"Annyeong! Naneun Do Kyungsoo imnida. Please be nice to me." And then him bow and smile widely that show everyone his heart shape lips. That time Kai jaw dropped as he see that student. He so handsome, cute big doe eye, his heart shape lips so plump. Kyungsoo sit beside him and greet Kai with his heart shape smile. Kai didn't respond but still froze and look at Kyungsoo. Suddenly he realize that Kyungsoo felt uncomfortable with his stare.

"H-hi~ sorry.. I always like this with new kids" Kai said and smile. "Nah.. It's okay bro.." Kyungsoo replied and patted Kai head. Meanwhile Kai blushing so hard.

After that day they became a friend Kyungsoo so happy be friend with Kai. After be a friend they become a couple. Of course Kai the one who ask him out first. And then after one year they couple.

"Kai what's this?! Explain it!" Kyungsoo said while holding his phone a video of Kai kissing a girl. Kai just laughed and hug Kyungsoo "Relax baby that just a kiss don't worry my heart is belong to you" Kai said and kiss Kyungsoo in the cheek.

"Fuck off kai!!!" Kyungsoo push Kai aside and cry. "You want me to relax?! When I'm seeing this video you kissing another girl?! I hate you Kai! What you felt when I'm kissing another girls or boys like this? Happy? Relax?! Oh! I know maybe I'm not good enough for you Kai.. and this is what you want right? We're break Kai.. go find your new girlfriend or boyfriend.. " Kyungsoo said and walk out from Kai apartment.

"No! Kyungsoo! I'm sorry!!" Kai said while crying. After that day Kai search for Kyungsoo want to explain everything but Kyungsoo just walk away like he didn't know Kai. Kai becomes hopeless. He crying everyday. Same as Kyungsoo.

***FLASHBACK END***

"After that I'm giving up of him.." Kai said and crying. "Shhhh.. don't cry and don't ever you dare to giving up just like that Kai. That's your fault and you not going to give up like this. Listen I'll help you I'm promise." I said and smile to him. "Thank you Bjoo. But I think he already had a boyfriend now." He said. "It's okay you will get him back I'm sure." I said and wink to him. "Thanks Joo my friend" he said and smile.

**

Hey guys did you mad at me ?? Yaaa cause I'm not updating.. I'm so sorry.. I'll update again soon.. Bye2...