5

Author P.O.V

Hye.. its been awhile since I didn't update.. I've been really busy , so sorry for waiting. I hope you guys will still like my story. My grandpa died 😞 I still miss him , I can't accept that he really leave me this soon. Btw if you wanna know... I doesn't have a family. My parents dead when I was 11 , my mom knows that I like to write story like this , and she keep supporting me. But now I doesn't have anyone around me anymore. Okayy , sorry for the drama just now . Please keep on reading. I love you guys. *smile*

--
BJOO P.O.V

"Bjoo.." I heard a familiar voice calling out my name. So soft and I know the owner of this voice. Its Hansol, the man I love the most. But I can't see him its too dark here.

"Bjoo.. I'm here.. Please forgive me joo" He said again . Suddenly a smoke puff infront of me and I see Hansol there, he smiling at me.

"H- hansol ? Is that you ?" I ask.

"Yes baby" he said smiling. I'm about to go to him. "Stay still and don't ever try to come near me you little BITCH ! You think I like you ?! No! You just a toy for me! Fuck you're just so fool! Why on earth I'll date someone like you!" He said and smirk.

Its hurt me so much, when I heard him say that I'm just his toy, my heart shattered into a pieces. "Why you do this to me!! Why Hansol why!" I keep yelling at him. My tears keep rolling down my cheek. I can't stand it anymore, its hurt so badly. Suddenly Hansol disappear, and I left all alone.

I'm awake, sweat all over my forehead. Ohh God this just a bad dream. I touch my cheek I can felt tear stain on my cheek. I really cry in my sleep? The heck.

I look beside me and see Kai sleeping peacefully, I'm just smile at the sight of him sleeping, like a kid. What time it is? I check the clock at the night stand, its already 9.00 o'clock in the morning.

I get up and take a shower. After that I heading to the kitchen and start to cook toast and egg for us to eat. I put the meal on the table, after that Kai come and join me at the kitchen, when I see Kai rubbing his eye I chuckle, he seem cute tho. Like.. Han. Urgh nevermind. I make some hot chocolate for me and Kai.

"So.. you wanna go out after this? Its seems bored just stay at home nothing to do. Right?" Kai said breaking the silent.

"Yaa.. that's right. Where you wanna go?" I ask.

"Erm, how about we go to the mall or go to cinema. Or we can just do it both." Kai said excitedly.

"Okay! That will be fun" I said and smile to him.

--

AUTHOR P.O.V

"The story is awesome! I like it! No I love it!" Bjoo said and smiling, they just go out from the cinema. And heading to God only know where.

"Yeah me too" Kai said and look and Bjoo who still smiling like an idiot. Kai just grin at the sight.

"Uh Kai I wanna go to toilet, can you wait a minute?" Bjoo said and Kai just nod.

Kai wait for Bjoo and he sat at the chairs around there. Suddenly..

"K-kai?" Kai look up and he very shock to see the person he love the most stand there beside him.

"K-kyungsoo?" Kai said and smiling at him. He immediately hugs Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo I really miss you, please forgive me! I know that I'm just an asshole to let you go just like that, please can you forgive me just this time. Please" Kai said and cry at Kyung shoulder.

Kyungsoo don't know what to say, he still love Kai but he just scare that Kai will do it again. He return the hugs. How he miss this tanned male so much.

"Kai.. I'll forgive you. But I- I'll tell my boyfriend, to break up with him. And then I go to you. And can you forgive me too?" Kyungsoo said and afraid that Kai will mad.

"You already have a boyfriend?" Kai asked and look at Kyungsoo in the eyes.

"Y- yes, but I still love you idiot. I date him bcz I wanna forget about you. But I can't" Kyungsoo said and look down. But Kai pull his chin for him to look up.

"Its okay baby as long as just I in your heart." Kai said and lean closer to stick their forehead together. And then Kyungsoo smash his lip to Kai. They kiss in passionate and soft way.

"I love you" Kai said between the kisses. "I love you too" Kyungsoo broke the kiss and smile to Kai.

--

Meanwhile Bjoo heading to the toilet someone grab his hand and close his mouth and pull him into the toilet and lock it. Joo wanna scream but he can't, he too scared. The grip on his body losses, Bjoo turn back immediately and he sees Hansol the one who grab him just now.

"W-what are you doing here and what are you think you're doin just now?" Bjoo ask not too loud not too low.

"Ermm, joo I- I just wanna talk to you" Hansol said.

"Faster what did you want?" Bjoo ask with expression less. He really wanna hug this boy right now. But he know Hansol will push him away so he didn't.

"C-can you forgive me? For what I've done to you?" Hansol ask. Bjoo shock when Hansol says that. He never though that Hansol will say it first.

"I-i.. erm.. Okay." Bjoo said about to go out when Hansol push him against the wall and smash his lips to Bjoo in needy way. Bjoo want to push away but his mind want to kiss Hansol back so he did.

They kiss so passionately Hansol's hand make his to Bjoo waist and pull him closer. Bjoo hands sneak around Hansol neck. After a minute their kiss become messy and rough. Hansol bit Bjoo lower lips and Bjoo moan, Hansol push his tongue into Bjoo mouth and lick all over Bjoo mouth. How Bjoo miss this.

Hansol goes down to Bjoo pale neck and kiss it. "Ahh.. ahh Han- Hansol" Bjoo moan and grab Hansol hair. Bjoo's moan like music in Hansol ear. Hansol suck Bjoo neck and leave a hickey. He love to mark Bjoo to make everyone know who Bjoo belong to.

"Come to my house?" Hansol said in husky voice. Bjoo just nod a little. "But I wanna tell my friend" Bjoo said and blush. What if Kai see this hickey. "Friend? Okay come on" Hansol said and pull Bjoo out of there.

--

Bjoo spot Kai with a stranger beside him. Hansol just follow him. Bjoo come closer and talk to Kai. "Kai.." Bjoo said. Kai and the stranger turn around, Bjoo shock when he see Kai with the boy is known as Hansol boyfriend.

"Oh Bjoo this is my boyfriend that I tell you before, His name is Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo this is Bjoo the that ask me don't give up to make you mine again." Kai said and smiling. Bjoo and Kyungsoo made a short handshake.

"Erm, Bjoo I'm sorry for take away your boyfriend from you. I know that you hate me for what I've done. Erm Hansol, if you don't mind I wanna break up with you. Cz I love Kai more than you can imagine. I know you still love Bjoo right? For your information Kai I already know who's Bjoo. Bjoo I really sorry. Please forgive me, if you don't its okay I understand." Kyungsoo said and hold Kai hands for dear life.

"Its okay Kyung, I'm understand. Its settle now. I've my Hansol back. And you have your Kai. Btw Kai, this is Hansol my boyfriend that I've told ya right? Hansol this is my friend I said early, so Kai I'll go to Hansol house today. And I'll take all my belongings at your house tomorrow. So you will have some time with Kyungie" Bjoo grin widely. KaiSoo just blush at Bjoo's word.

"Okay Bjoo, thankyou." Kai said said and make a handshake with Hansol and Bjoo. "Kai thanks for taking care of my bf" Hansol said and smile. "Okay you too thanks for take care of my little prince." Kai said and grin.

"Ok, I gotta now bye guys, see ya." Bjoo said and go with Hansol to their house. Everything seems to be okay now. Bjoo sigh in release.

--

Okay guys, maybe this is the sec last chapter. I doesn't have a courage to write aanymore because whenever I write I'll remember of my mom. Its okay I'll done this fanfic for you guys. Love ya. Wait for another chapter.