Epilogue

This is just for Kaisoo Shipper.

--

Kai P.O.V

Three weeks later.

I was alone at the balcony this morning just to feel morning breeze. Kyungsoo still asleep at our room, I don't wanna wake him up cause he look super tired from our activities last night. Hehe.

I heard a muffling sound from inside. I turn around and see Kyungsoo walk toward me with blanket around him. He smile and hugs me.

"Good morning darling" he said and kiss me on the cheeks.

"Morning beautiful" I said and kiss him on the lips.

"Why are you up so early today, and left me sleep alone" he said and pout a little.

"I don't wanna wake you up because you look so tired about last night. And beside, you still sore a little right?" I see him blush and hide his face at my chest. I laugh at his cuteness.

"Aish, you were too rough and make my butt feel sore today." He said and kiss my neck. Nghh my weak spot.

"That I'm too rough?" I ask.

"Yes, but I like it daddy" he whisper at my ear when he said the words 'daddy'.

"Fuck" I groan, I like it when he make me feel like this.

"Someone need to take care aren't they?" He said and rub our crotch together.

"Nghh, baby you've been bad to daddy cause you make daddy turn on" I said and push him inside.

"Punish me daddy" he said with smirk play along his plump lips.

No one P.O.V

Kai bought Kyungsoo to their bed and kiss his lips in needy way. Kai get up and look at Kyungsoo lustly.

"Strip" he said and look at Kyungsoo who looks like he need to be fuck faster.

Kyungsoo nod and strip his self.  "Bend over." Kai command and lick his lips. Kyungsoo bend over as Kai told him, and wait for something that Kai will do next. Kai pulled his shirt over and throw them anywhere. He unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants.

"How many hits should bad boy get?" Kai said and rub Kyungsoo butt cheek. "F-five" Kyungsoo stutter. Kai spank Kyungsoo hard until left his handprint there on Kyung butt cheek.

"How much?" Kai said with husky voice. "Ughh 10 daddy" Kyungsoo said and whined. Kai spank again hard. "How much?" Kai ask. "D-daddy" he pants "D-daddy decide!" Kyungsoo said and bite his lips.

"Good" Kai spank him about six time, and Kyungsoo keep moan under his spank. "Turn around" Kai command. Kyungsoo does as his told, too scared to spoil his daddy. He lay on the bed and Kai pinned his hand above his head.

Kai kissing Kyungsoo hard. He started to attack his neck as his right hand play with Kyungsoo nipple and other hands grip Kyungsoo hair tightly. Kyungsoo moaned like crazy when Kai found his sweet spot and left a purple hickey here and there, licking it proudly the last time. He leave more hickeys on Kyungsoo neck.

"Daddy~" Kyungsoo moaned as his eye closed and play with Kai hair. Kai moaned and make his way to lick with Kyungsoo nipple. "Nghhh y-yes" Kyungsoo moaning mess.

He looked at Kyungsoo boner. He grabbed his member harshly, making Kyungsoo letting out an 'ah!'. He started to lick the tip of Kyungsoo member, making Kyungsoo moan. "Daddy please just fuck me already!" Kyungsoo moaned sounding like a needy bitch.

Kai smirked, he unexpectedly taking the whole Kyungsoo dick inside his mouth. He started to bob his head up and down. Kyungsoo already moaning mess under his touch. Kai took his length out and started to give him a handjob instead. He picked up the pace and making Kyungsoo moan louder and louder.

"Ahhhh! Daddy! I-im gon-na c-cum" Kyungsoo moan, and with that Kai let go of his dick. Kyungsoo whined and pout.

"What? Daddy won't let you cum by yourself you know?" Kai said and flipped Kyungsoo over so he sat on his crotch. He could feel Kai hard dick poking up his ass.

"Ride my cock baby" Kai commanded. Kyungsoo sat slowly down at his cock. "Nghh! Daddy why are you so b-big" Kyungsoo moaned, still not sitting down properly.

"Just ride me already baby!" Kai whined. Kyungsoo started to move slowly still not getting use to Kai size even they already had a sex so many time, but his small butthole still not getting use to Kai size.

Kyungsoo started to ride his cock slowly. He fastened his pace faster after each thrust. Skin slapping against each other, both males sweating and moaning like crazy.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Da-daddy! I gonna cum!" Kyungsoo moaned and cum on Kai stomach. "Ughh baby I'm close!" Kai groan with a more thrust Kai came inside Kyungsoo.

They collapse and panting like crazy. Kai kiss Kyungsoo on the lips passionately and Kyungsoo returned the kiss. "I love you babe" Kai said and smile. "I love you too" Kyungsoo kiss Kai on the lips.

"Ready for round two baby?"

--

Yes so I finally make an epilogue but there is no HanJoo in this chap sorry! My head is getting dirty because write a smut part. Anyway hope you guys like it babye! 💕💃