3

BJOO P.O.V

I woke up and see I at the bedroom, and lying at the queen size bed, but this is not my bedroom. I slowly get up and sit at the bed. This room is pretty big and warm. This room is so beautiful. I feel comfortable at this house. By the way who is the owner of this house? Suddenly the door open and I see someone walk in with the glass and plate at his hand. He smile at me warmly. I blush a little and smile back.

"Hey.. finally you wake up.." He said while his face still put a sweet grin. He put the glass and plate at the table beside the bed and sat beside me.

"How are you feeling right now?" He asked me with his warm smile.

"I feel better.." I said with nervous tone. He look at me and chuckle a little.

"Don't be nervous to me.. I'm a good person..I save you when you faint so I bought you here in my place.. by the way my name is Kim Jongin but everybody know me as Kai.." He said and smile.

"My name is Kim Byung Joo but you can call me Bjoo.. thanks for saving me Jongin.. I don't know how to thank you.." I said and blush a little. Stupid Bjoo stop blushing !

"No it's okay.." He said and take the plate and glass infront of me. "You have to eat this medicine.. it will help you get better.." he said and handed me the plate and glass.

"Thank you.." I said and eat the medicine. Seriously I hate medicine.

"Okay after this you wanna watch some movie?" He asked me.

"Erm.. it's sounds good.. okay then.." I said and give him a warm smile.

After I've eat the medicine he give me his shirt and short pants, so I can take a shower and then watch some movies with him. I don't know where my clothes are, I think I'd left it at the club last night. After a few minutes I go out from the toilet and put on his clothes it's seems his clothes is so big and his clothes can cover his short pants. I walked out from the room and make my walk to the hall. Thank god the house isn't to big. I sat at couch while my eye travel the house. So beautiful. I smile warmly. All of my memory with Hansol still keep reminding in my head, but I just sigh and avoid it.

"Hey Bjoo you already here.." Suddenly he came up and sat beside me, while he put all the sneak at the table.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked him.

"Romantic movie..that you like it?" he said and smile.

"Cool I like it.." I said and smile back.

"Good" He said and walk to the TVs and press play button. He got up and sat next to me.

KAI P.O.V

I felt nervous when Bjoo smile at me. I don't know why I feel like this, but in my mind keep telling me that I'm start to fall in love with this guy. Ergh.. why I felt like this! God! safe me! Suddenly I felt his head at my shoulder, I think he sleep but I saw his eye still open. Maybe he tired. The story isn't bad till it came to one part, that the boy kiss the girl gently. My heart beat faster I look at Bjoo and his eye locked with me. Shit.

Suddenly I felt a warm pair lips against mine, I'm so shocked but then I love it, slowly I close my eye and follow his lips movement. He kiss me gently and his hand around my neck, and he start to sit at my lap. Good I love his lips. I slip my tongue inside his mouth and lick every inch in his mouth. I heard he moan make me shiver. We pulled back to take our breath. He rest his forehead against mine.

"I miss him.." I heard his say half whispered.

"Who?" I asked.

"My boyfriend.." He start to sob loudly. I can't help but pull him into a warm hug.

"Shhh.. you can cry how much you want.. after this I take you home to your boyfriend house ok.." I said and smile. I really don't wanna let him go, but if I see him cry make me hurt.

"No! I don't want to go back to that house! I hate him! He broke up with me! He hate me...." Now he cry a lot now. What I'm gonna do.

"C- can you tell me about what happened between you guys.. if you don't mind tell me." I said and hug him.

He wiped his tears away and start to tell me from A to Z. After I heard about what happen between him and his ex boyfriend. I felt sorry for him. I kiss his forehead, and bought him to my room.

"Now go to sleep. Everything is gonna be okay.. I'm here with you okay.." I said and get up to walk out from this room.

"Jongin! Can you sleep here with me? Don't left me alone please." He said.

"Okay.." I said a sleep beside him. I felt a pair of hand wrap around my waist.

"Good night" he said and kiss my shoulder. I smile while turn to face him and hug him back. I kiss his forehead and we both fell to sleep.

HANSOL P.O.V

It seems a week seen Bjoo didn't come to school. I miss him alot. I don't know if I'm still love him or not.

--To Be Continued--

Sorry for not updating and short update.. I've been really buzy this year because I've an exam cause u know I'm form5 that why I've a lot of exam. Then tomorrow I've a trial haish my head is going to burn. Bye see ya. Love ya.