Chapter 37

Andy and Pruit left the station and went straight to Grey Sloan for their appointment with Dr Bailey.

Dr Bailey: Hello Captain Herrera, I have good news for you.

Andy: Tell me Dr Bailey, I'm nervous.

Dr Bailey: The cancer is completely cured.

Pruit: Oh my God! Thank you very much for this news. Thank you very much Dr Bailey.

Dr: Bailey: Well, despite this good news, I need to inform you that you are not free of me. I need you to see me again every year and if there's any trace of a new tumor, we'll need to fight it early on because your body won't be able to withstand aggressive treatments again.

Andy: Don't worry, Dr Bailey. I will bring it myself every year.

Pruit: I'm not a child for you to bring me to the doctor.

Andy: But you acted like a child when you found out about this cancer and didn't want to treat it. So now I'm going to watch over you myself.

Once the appointment was over, Andy took her father home and spent a good part of the day keeping him company.

Late in the afternoon, when Andy was getting ready to go to Robert's house, she received a text on her cell phone.

Robert:

"Hi my love, I'm preparing a surprise for you. Come prepared to hit the road and head to the top of the mountain. I warn you that it is usually quite cold there."

Andy:

"Um... this time you won't surprise me, I imagine you're thinking about going to some hotel to rest with a good wine and a fireplace."

Robert:

"Perhaps you are quite wrong about the surprise, but I confess I like the idea of ​​having you, a good wine and a fireplace"

Andy:

"Now you've got me curious".

Robert:

"Even today you will find out what the surprise is. I'm waiting for you."

Around 6:00 pm, Andy arrived at Robert's house.

Andy: I ​​already know you're not going to tell me anything about where we're going, right?

Robert: Exactly. You have to wait to find out.

Andy: So let's go.

She said distressed, which made Robert laugh.

Robert: I think I deserve at least one kiss before we leave... or is your curiosity greater than our love?

Andy: Nothing is greater than our love.

Andy then gave him a very passionate kiss. Next, Robert loaded his and Andy's bags containing some extra clothes and also a basket with some food and drinks in the car.

They then hit the road and about 1 hour later arrived at a chalet high on a mountain. The cottage was small but very cozy. There was only a living room with a fireplace, a single bedroom, a bathroom and a small kitchen.

Andy: Well, I think I got it right. Let's spend the night just the two of us and this fireplace. I hope you brought the wine too.

Robert: Who said you got it right? We're not staying here.