Chapter 24 Crisis: DXD Saga (Part 6/6 Part 2 finale)

Happy New Years Next Gens here's the final Chapter of this crazy Saga, that took forever to do but i finally did it especially at near the end of the years XD

Enjoy.

=======================================================================================

The battle began with both swords clashed. pushing you back Ganondorf shot a dark energy blast but you quickly jump it the air evading it and fire a Zanku Hadoken at him but Ganondorf block it coming down you both clashed again with left and right. 

both started increasing their speed more on the platform only to stop a spit second Sona and Ruby, Issei, Kiba, and Gasper were having a tough time watching. 

You knocked Ganondorf down about to attack again, then you start to get woozy but shook it off seeing Ganondorf got back up and strike only for Ganondorf to move aside missing him, you start panting.

Y/N Mind: What's going ? i was feeling good a few minutes ago?

Ruby: What's wrong with N/N?

Issei: He should be kicking his ass

Biko: Somethings is not right, he's panting

Valmet: *use her eyes* it looks like he's *her eye widen* poison

Gasper: *sniff the air* It's true Y/N's blood smells *eyes narrow* i can't tell what it is

Zatanna: Dammit should've scan him after the fight

Kiba: Maybe it had to do with his battle with Kokabiel?

Sona watch on stroking Risa's hair gently. Constantine and Doomsday just stood there watching the fight while the latter was snaring .

You strike again and again only to missed as your moves were getting sluggish with each swing as your panting was getting worst.

Ganondorf: I'd see it's working

Y/N: What *pant* you mean?

Ganondorf: Babidi bless the Spear of Destiny tip with red solar energy combine with magic making it like poison seem the other figure it out

He stare at the the group with a 'know-it all' look.

Ruby: *shocking tone* Wait than means...

Biko: Y/N is powerless on both sides

Sona: He's nerf!?

Rachel: As much i hate to said it...yes, (I'd should've read their minds before the fight)

Zatanna Mind: Now i really wish i'd scan Y/N when i had the chance

Constantine Mind: Babidi i'd really hope you survived that attack you bloody wanker because if you didn't...

Back to the fight

You almost lost your balance again but caught yourself as Ganondorf watch on in amusement.

Ganondorf: What's a matter seems your power is leaving you?

Y/N: Kinda like how your dad left when he saw you 

Ganondorf: *seething* I'll teach you to talk to your betters

He swing Crucible as you block it but the power push you back. Ganondorf swing again and again, you continued to stagger with each hit with a final swing send you flying hitting the ground hard almost falling off the gear moving planform.

Letting out grunts you slowly got up. Ganondorf Stabbing the sword to the ground.

Ganondorf: Let me show you the Tri-Force power AHHHH!