Chapter: 26 (Extra 4)

Hey next gens happy holidays and yes i'm still alive! with an another extra chapter XD

Enjoy

================================================================================

Ilia was running as fast as she could holding her right arm. Behind her were ten White Fang members chasing after her, she dodged some bullets even camouflage herself a few times but she kept on running. 

Ilia: My aura is almost done but i gotta keep moving

About half-hour she reach cliffside forest at it's edge. 

Ilia: Shit!

Ilia: Shit!

She turn and was completely surround by the White Fang on the open field panting with their weapons ready, the WF captain step forward pointed his weapon at her.

WF captain: No where to go you traitorous whore *glare at her* surrender now! 

Ilia: *glare right back* That's funny coming from you, how many had Adam sacrifice our people huh?

WF commander: *step forward* They were sacrifice for the greater good *said proudly*

Ilia: For the greater good! *she look at him with disgusts skin went red * those are our people your talking about Adam has blood of our people on hands can you see he's an madman

WF captain: Regardless, you will be taken back and be punished for betraying your own 

Ilia: Who's a true traitor between us? a Faunus who officially is one makes them through their actions or a Faunus who put them down?

WF captain: Take her!

All took several step forward until a ki blast stop them. Twenty-one landed, Team SSSN, Qrow and Snow jump off Lobo's Spacehog with The Main Man being the last all seven were in front of Illia staring at the White fang group intently, some move back away knowing what Twenty-One and Lobo were capable of. . Lobo switch from his old outfit into a leather-based uniform (Eddie Blake's second costumed from watchman movie) his hair was tied with a red knot.

Ilia: *jokey tone* Took your time

Twenty-one: Sorry air traffic

Star: Ilia will not be punished for some ass crapping law Adam met up

WF commander: We don't need to hear from someone who side with her monkey race

Snow: Watch your damn mouth!

Star: No he's right Snow Y/N's a monkey and so am i, so his insult is irrelevant

Neptunia: At least Star sees the changes

Sage: Remnantians and Faunus can coexist with each other why can't you see that?

Lobo: You know my Granny once said *light his cigar blow some smoke* "if we're all for one world, there a world for us all" even the Main Man understand that why can't your Bastichs?