Chapter 3

In which Y/n  has a panic attack and Oliver helps

When Oliver woke up and saw you sleeping on his shoulder, he couldn't help but admire you. When you woke up, you made eye contact. You smiled. The cat then started mewling, so you got up and petted it, and fed it breakfast. You ate a quick breakfast with Oliver, and then sped off to school. She had a few final tests today, and if she didn't pass, she would not graduate. and so she had studied and studied all week, and was tired. 

When she reached university, she went straight to her class and sat at a desk. The teacher passed out exams, and she wrote, and wrote and wrote. It was the last exam she had to do. At the end of the lesson, Y/n realised she had made a mistake. She started breathing heavily, and tears clouded her eyes. 'What if I fail?' 'What if I am a disappointment?' 'What if everyone thinks I'm dumb and leaves me?' You saw a silhouette running towards you. It sat down, and saw you were having a panic attack. They rubbed your back, muttering "Hey, hey, you're okay." It was Oliver. Seeing this wasn't caling you down, he made a move you, or anyone, would have never expected. He leaned down and kissed you deeply on the lips. His soft lips tasted like coffee, and vanilla, and everything sweet and happy. When he pulled away, leaving you wanting more, you asked "What was that for." 

"Oh... uh sorry, I read somewhere that if you stop someone's breathing for ten seconds, they calm down from a panic attack. Sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable." He blushed bright red. "Thank you Oliver. And... if I'm being honest... I  quite liked it..." Both you and him flushed a deeper red, if that was even possible. He smiled. "Good." You just sat there in each others arms for a little longer. "I just feel like I won't graduate." "I'm sure you will, Y/n." He said softly.  You took a deep breath and stood up. "Wanna go somewhere this afternoon?" You asked. He stood up as well and smiled. "Sure. But... would you want to make it a date?" You nodded, and he smiled. "Well, where should we go?" "I... haven't thought about it yet." 

"It's all good, we can plan when we get home." He took your hands in his, and walked towards his car. The car ride home was just filled with you two singing a song wrote by Oliver's friends, the group Luixem. The song was called Hope in the Dark.

This city's chaotic at night, da, da, da-bi-da-doo, get all the things I want, I wanna do, wanna do, wanna do, don't hide what you wanna do, come on, da, da, da-bi-da-dooget all the things I want, I wanna do, wanna do, wanna do, you are tempted by my smell, like a bee that seeks honey, どうしようもなくボクの側に居たい, you don't have to say anything, because I can feel your all, throughout the night, party time, yeah, party time, yeah, hope in the dark, yeah, party time, yeah, are you gonna go? Canvas is still blank, but do it right, you're gonna gain or pain, ideal and ambition, white darkness, hope in the dark, when you have a chance, you will see what I mean, stay real, dance in the dark, make it a showtime, it gives you luck, spend your life, don't believe the hype, gonna start the game of love, I wanna shake your body and soul, どうしようもなくキミの傍にいたい, lonely lady, shall we dance?, I wanna make your heart smile, throughout the night, party time, yeah, party time, yeah, hope in the dark, yeah, party time, yeah, don't hide what you wanna do, come on, da, da, da-bi-da-doo, どうしようもなくキミは僕に染まる, you don't have to say anything, because I can feel your all, throughout the night, party time!

You and him laughed as the song ended, much happier than how you were at school. when you reached home, you played with Midnight. "How has your day been Midnight?" She meowed and bounced around, batting at the toy you were holding. You smiled at her. "Hmm." Oliver said. Tell me more about you."

"Well, I am Y/n Paterson, a 28 year old aspiring singer, who loves to read... stuff... and watch anime. I also love most animals. Except when scary ones like spiders or scorpions run at you... that is just horrifying!" Oliver chuckled. "Well, as you know, I am Oliver Evans. I am a streamer apart of the Eden-Gumi group. I like coffee, Biology, books, streaming, and working out. I also like matcha icecream. My favourite animals are cats." You smiled at him. 

"Where do you want to go tonight?" you asked him. "I was thinking we could go to the fair? I mean, if you want to...?" "Sure that sounds heaps of fun." He smiled super happily. Lain and Leos walked in, seeing the two staring into each others eyes. "You owe me 100." Lain whispered to Leos. "Dammit. Alright."  "He better look after her. He is her first partner, I guess." Leos nodded at Lain. They walked up to Lain's room, leaving them alone.

That afternoon, you decided you would watch 'Scary stories to tell in the Dark". you and him were just commenting on the movie the whole time. "Harold seems like a dude." "Totally." "HOLY SHIT! DID HE JUST-?!" "AHHH! YEP!! EWW!!!" "SPIDERS! EEEEEE!!!" "BLEH! I HATEEEE SPIDERS OLIVER! HOLY!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!" "Ehehehe melted Momo." "Ayo what are the red lights for?!?" "Lol" "EWWWW HE CAN SEPERATE HIS BODYYYY!" "Hmm, good for dissecting I guess." "True." "He-Just-Ruined-The-CARRRR!!!" "OH NOO!" "HOLY SHIT! RUN!" "Lmao silver haired bitch." "Lmao true." "YAYYYY!" "Huh?" "Damn, rejected." "Lol, true." 

At the end of the movie, you were both laughing. "Hey, its four. want to go now?" "Sure." You nodded and smiled. you drove there, and were laughing about stupid jokes the whole way. 'Tokyo city cherry blossom fair' The sign read as you drove in. When you guys found a park, you got out, and held his hand, so that you wouldn't get seperated in the massive crowds.