Chapter 4

In which Y/n and Oliver question their feelings towards each other. Are they friends or more?

As Oliver's warm hands held yours, his long fingers and yours intertwined, thoughts raced through your head. 'Does he like me?', 'Do I like him?', 'Is this a date?', 'What does he think of me?'. You decided to choose one to ask him. "Hey Oliver?" 
"Yes Y/n?"   "Is this a date?" You asked. He thought about it for a second. "Only if you want it to be." He finally decided, smiling at you, his cheeks dashed with a light blush, which only deepened as you nodded your head. "I would very much like it to be."

Oliver and you went on the ferris wheel, your cab standing at the top. the view was magnificent, but Oliver was looking at you. "What?" You asked. "Nothing, I just think that this view is more pretty." After you realised what he said, you leaned into him for a hug. 'He is so sweet.' you though.

When you got off, you headed over to a booth that was selling darts to throw at balloons. Seeing you wanted the prize, a giant pansexual colored frog, he aimed to get it. He threw the dart, and won. You danced with joy.

After that, you and Oliver walked around the fair, gazing at the stores. You both sipped from the drinks he had bought earlier. Everything about Oliver you admired. His soft, ash brown hair. His gorgeous hazel eyes. His larger hands, and his amazing smile. He caught you staring and turned his head towards yours. You made eye contact, falling into his eyes. Your eyes flicked down to his plump lips, and back up. He leaned towards you, and your lips and his made contact.

You smiled into the sweet kiss, and he pulled away. "Y/n... Want to be my girlfriend?" he asked. You hugged him, and smiled into his warm shoulder. "Of course. YES! YESSSS!!" He smiled, and so did you. That afternoon, you explored the Fair, eating mochi with cherry blossom patterns, and had angel tears that encased the gorgeous pink flower. You both enjoyed the night so much. But the cherry (blossom) on top was the final event of the day. "All couples of the Tokyo Cherry Blossom Fair, please move to the dance floor." A loudspeaker announced. "Do you want to dance?" He asked, and you immediately agreed.

Don't cry snowman not in front of me, who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me darling, if you can't catch me darling. Don't cry snowman, don't leave me this way, a puddle of water can't hold me close baby, can't hold me close baby. I want you to know, that I'm never leaving, 'cause I'm Mrs. Snow, till death we'll be freezing, yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons, so come on let's go, let's go below zero, and hide from the sun, I love you forever and we'll have some fun, yes let's hit the north pole and live happily, please don't cry no tears now, it's Cristmas baby, my snowman, and me, my snowman and me, baby. Don't cry snowman, don't you fear the sun, who'll carry me without legs to run honey, without legs to run honey. Don't cry snowman, don't you shed a tear, who'll hear my secrets if you don't have ears baby, if you don't have ears baby. I want you to know, that I'm never leaving, 'cause I'm Mrs. Snow, till death we'll befreezing, yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons, so come on let's gp, let's go below zero, and hide from the sun, I love you forever, and we'll have some fun, yes let's hit the northpole, and live happily, please don't cry no tears now it's Christmas baby, My snowman and me. My snowman and me. Baby. (Snowman by Sia)

As the song ended, I felt a burst of happiness. I was never that confident in my self, so being here, with a man as amazing as Oliver, I felt so ecstatic. He looked down at you and kissed your lips softly. Looking across the dance floor, you saw a similar scene between your sister, Lain, and Leos. You smiled and held Oliver's hand, walking over to them. "Hey Lain, Leos." She looked at your small hand in Oliver's and smiled. "Is it official yet?" She asked. Oliver nodded. 

The two couples ended up just going to a resturant in the southern Tokyo area. "Ise Sueyoshi" The sign read. (Yes this is a real resturant I did my research) You and all the others had traditional Japanese cusine, and enjoyed yourself. You had the seaweed salad, and Oliver had Kamo nanban, a hot soba with duck. When you had all finished your food you headed home, entering to see your black cat pounce at you. Picking up Midnight, and getting her food out you smiled. Life is good. Hopefully it could only get better.

You all sat down on the couch and watched the notebook. You are a hopeless romantic, but your sister less so. Both girls ended up falling asleep, and the boys carried them to their rooms. 

Early in the morning, you had to go to University, as did Oliver. At the current time though, Unbeknownst to you, Oliver was streaming. You sat down at the breakfast table, and had your favourite breakfast. After, you walked up to Oliver's room, and sat on his lap. "Good morning bubba." You murmured into his ear. "Good morning babe. Say Hi to chat!"
"OOP!" you heard coming from the Headphones. Whoops. In the stream was Axia, Lain, and another blue haired female. The chat was going crazy. "Chat, this is my girlfriend, Y/n." 
"Y/n, this is my friend Inuyama Tamaki," she waved and smiled. He also added a little more quietly, "She is male to female trans." you nodded. "Hiiiiiii everyone!" you said into his mike. He wrote on a piece of paper on the desk, telling you she is going to the same university of us, and he pulled up a picture of her on his phone. You looked at it and gasped.

This was your bully...