Chapter 9

In which Oliver and Y/n go on a date to a cute place (apologies to people with cat allergies)

 You smiled at Oliver as you blinked awake. Memories of last night popped up, and you blushed. He slowly woke up with a yawn as well. You made eye contact with him, and giggled. "Hey, Y/n, want to go somewhere today? Like, a proper date? As my girlfriend?" " I would love to Oliver." You said. You both smiled. 

When you got home, Midnight jumped at you, purring. She rubbed against you, and nibbled at your hands. You fed her and went too your room. You pulled your outfit out, and got changed. Oliver was wearing a greyish sweater, and jeans. He pulled you into him by your waist, softly kissing your lips. "Where are we going?" You queried. He just smiled. "It's a surprise for a reason honey."

He walked you to his car, opening the side for you. "My lady." He said, bowing. You sat in the car, and he blindfolded you. You guys drove for a little, before reaching your final destination. He helped you out of the car, opening a door. A door dinged, and the smell of coffee hit your nose. Oliver removed your blindfold, and there you stood, in a cat café. You smiled. This man knew you so well. A waitress dressed in a cat head band and tail lead you to your table, introducing you to the cats, and giving you the menu and cat treats.

The cats all immediately crowded to you, mewing and purring. Most of the cats went to Oliver though. He lifted the smallest one up, and pressed his nose to the cat's. He smiled, and the cat licked his nose. He laughed, a happy, kind sound, and placed the kit down.

(Into You by Ariana Grande)I'm so into you, I can barely breathe, and all I wanna do, is to fall in deep, but close ain't close enough, 'til we cross the line, hey yeah, so name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice, hey, oh, baby, look what you started, the temperature's rising in here, is this gonna happen, been waiting and waiting for you to make a move (ooh, ooh), before I make a move (ooh, ooh), so baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it, a little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it, a little less conversation, and a little more touch my body, 'cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, got everyone watching us, so, baby let's keep it secret, a little bit scandalous, but, baby don't let them see it, a little less conversation, and a little more touch my body, 'cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, ooh, yeah, , this could take some time, hey, I made too many mistakes, better get this right, right, baby, oh, baby, look what you started, the temperature's rising in here, is this gonna happen, been waiting and waiting for you to make a move (ooh, ooh), before I make a move (ooh, ooh), so, baby, come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it, a little bit dangerous, but, baby, that's how I want it, a little less conversation, and a little more touch my body, 'cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, ('cause I'm so into you), tell me what you came here for, 'cause I can't , I can't wait no more, I'm on the edge with no control, and I need, I need you to know, you to know, oh, yeah, so, baby come light me up (light me up), and maybe I'll let you on it, a little bit dangerous (dangerous), but, baby, that's how I want it (how I want it), a little less conversation, and a little more touch my body, 'cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, got everyone watching us (watching us), so, baby let's keep it secret, a little bit scandalous (scandalous), but, baby, don't let them see it, a little less conversation, and a little more touch my body, 'cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, so come light me up, so come light me up, my baby, little dangerous, a little dangerous,  my baby, a little less conversation and a little more touch my body, 'cause I'm so into you, into you, into you.

You and Oliver finished your food and drinks and played with the cats until the café closed. The owner waved to you two as he closed the store, laughing as Oliver almost tripped over the gutter. When you reached the car, he put his chin on your head, and hugged you. "I love you so much sweetheart." he muttered. 

You got home, and fell asleep on the couch. But you had a bit of an odd dream. 

The Dream POV

When you 'woke up' and looked around, something felt... off. The day seemed coated in a sickly glow, and everyone's faces were blurred. They screamed and yelled at you. Finally, Oliver, Lain, and Inuyama stepped out of the crowd. "I never loved you." said Lain. "You don't deserve love." continued Inuyama. Oliver bent down and took your face in his hands. "You won't ever be needed. Not by me, or anyone."

Back to Reality

You shot awake, and wiped the sweat off your face. Today was your graduation, but that dream haunted you. Was that their subconscious thoughts of you?? Did they really think that? Was I unlovable?! Oliver woke, and saw you were panicking. "Hey, hey, calm down." You explained the dreams, and your insecurity about being unlovable, and he just listened. When you finished, he hugged you. "I hope you know I love you very much. I have to go to the graduation earlier by the way, to help set up. I hope you don't mind?" You had a bad feeling, but brushed it aside. "Sure, go ahead. I love you!" He turned towards you, and smiled. "I love you more. You will never know exactly how much I will love you." You changed to your graduation clothes when he left.