Chapter 5

In which Y/n is a bad bitch and faces her fears

Seeing her face brought back memories in which she would have been happy to forget, swept into the furthest corner of her mind. But here she was now. "Why helloooooo my dear Y/n~" Inuyama cajoled.

*Flashback*

Inuyama had used to be your best friend. But going through high school had changed you both. Not only had she changed genders, she was super popular. And you were... not. At the start, it was just some teasing. But then... It became so much more. She began to use you as a tool for attention. 

"SLUT! WHORE! FUCKING DIE! Attention seeking bitch!" She yelled at you for the hundredth time that week. Her bark had always been worse than her non existant bite. But that day it changed. She dragged you into the only place without cameras, the school bathrooms. The girls you were once friends with were now filming your ex best friend beat the living crap out of you. You  just subjected and brushed it off. The next few weeks it got worse. 

She made you change schools. This happened two years before you graduated. You then started working on your strength and self defence at this school, just in case anything happened. But nothing ever did. You would have been happy never seeing that bitch again. But there she stood, at the gate of your university. You had done everything for her to not see you. 

*End of Flashback*

But here she was now. Smirking at the screen as if they had no history. This made your blood boil. You were ready. You weren't weak like you used to be. You were not going to throw the first punch, but if she sparked anything, damn would it be fun.

You drove to university, ready.

And so was Inuyama. Or so she thought.

(Manic Man by Curtis Waters) (I wanna, I wanna, I wanna) I wanna, I wanna, feel alive when you're screaming my name, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, feel alive when you're feeling my pain, I wonder when I leave this earth, when I leave the rat race, when I'm lying on the dirt, you'd remember my face, put me in you're books, or hide me in my casket, I don't wanna be alive, if I'm in the last place, I feel, I feel, I feel it all, so high I could never land, I feel, I feel, I feel it all, so low, so low I don't understand, I feel, I feel, I feel it all, so high I could never land, I feel, I feel, I feel it all, so low, so low I don't understand, I'm afraid imma fall, I'm afraid of the height, I've been tossing, I've been turning, I ain't sleeping at night, I get so fucking paralyzed when it's just me and my mind, I've been carrying this burden with me all of my life, nah I ain't gonna die, nah I ain't gonna die, my momma raised you a star, you gone see how I shine, imma be bigger than Kanye, imma be bigger than Mike, bitch imma live forever, I'm the new Jesus Christ, I feel, I feel, I feel it all, so high I could never land, I feel, I feel, I feel it all, so low, so low I don't understand, I feel, I feel, I feel it all, so high I could never land, I feel, I feel, I feel it all, so low, so low I don't understand.

When you reached the school, Inuyama was there. Your anger coursed through your veins as she hugged him, mouthing the words 'His mine.' You smirked, and pushed her away. "This is my Girlfriend Y/n, Inuyama." Inuyama also had a mad, petty look on her face, but wiped it away quickly with an innocent fake smile. "Ohhh! Y/n! I remember you!" she hugged you, much to your surprise. But your confused expression soured when she whispered "Bathrooms. Lunch." In your ear with a malicious expression. You nodded. You both pulled the fakest smiles ever, and headed off to class. When you reached your class, you were really distracted. You ended up doing nothing in those classes anyways.

At lunch you headed to the bathroom. There was a small crowd already, most of them the same girls from before. Inuyama smirked at your entrance. "Oh, so the slut has arrived I see." You scowled, and she giggled evilly. "Let's go bitch." You snarled. "OOHHHH! A feisty one now." she said. She walked over to you. "Oh well." She swung a badly aimed punch at your face.

You laughed and grabbed her hand. You pushed her against the wall, and elbowed her face, the back of her head hitting the wall. She clawed at your hands, escaping, and kicking at you. The back of your knee buckled, and you grabbed the sink to steady your stance. You kicked her stomach, standing up and successively punching her chest. She gasped and staggered forward, but quickly regained herself. "you think you're so good whore. Let's see." she punched you're nose, which made it bleed. You touched the sparkling red liquid, and inspected it. "Oh... you are serious? Let's be serious then." You said, your eyes darkening. You spun towards her and kicked her into the wall again. 

You pushed her down, and started punching her. Your inner demon was taking over. Literally. Your sister was part shark, and you were part demon. You didn't let it out easily, but this time you let it. Your hands tore her head back by her head, and you grabbed her neck, standing up, and raising the girl above your head. "How do you like that? ANSWER ME PUSSY!" You spat in her face, your eyes clouding with your blood, from a split above your eyebrow. Your hand slowly crushed her windpipe, her choking and gurgling. You finally dropped her on the floor in a crumpled mess of sobbing. "Don't. Do. That. Again. Understand?" You said. She nodded.

Oliver saw you walk out of the bathroom, bloodied, and in your demon form. You stumbled towards him, the adrenaline fading, and blacked out in his arms.