Demon passion

⚠️Demons, religion, slightly Nsfw⚠️

A priest job is to help people and praise the word of god. Though sometime a demon is harder to get rid of then most thinks.

"Thank you for coming today. I will see you all next Sunday and if you need help please do come find me." A tall handsome male spoke in front of all the people before him. These days everyone was in fear of demons or being punished. Though what people didn't know was everyone has their own demons and only priest can get rid of them. If the person wants them gone.

That night zhongli was finished exorcising demons. He headed back to the church where he would pray and rest. He was on his to the church he had noticed soemthing has been follow him. Which he couldn't tell for how long. As he turned around nothing was ever there. He sighed and figured he was just tired. As he entered the church sudden all the candle lit up. He took out his cross holding it out.
"Who dare walks in on the house of god."
"Wouldn't you like to know." A loud voice spoke through as the candle sudden went out and the smoke swirled up in front of the statue of venti. The god they all worshiped.
"You..." Zhongli held his cross out farther up as he tried to see through the smoke.
"Hey zhongli it been awhile~" a ginger like demon had appeared he had black smaller wings on his back with a devil like tail. His horns on his head pointy as ever.
"Childe.. I see you come back to try to make me change my ways." Zhongli has known this incubus of a demon for years. Every year on this night Childe would appear to make Zhongli suffer a moment of disbelief.
"You won't win you horrible demon. You even come to me I'm the house of venti thinking you have more strength then I do right now." Zhongli boldly spoke the truth. Which caused Childe shiver in pleasure as he appeared by Zhongli floating.
"Yeah I know but come on I'm also here to just chat with you, maybe get off?" Childe chuckled as Zhongli easily flicked Childe in the forehead walking pass him.
"Oww! Zhongli come on. Your the only one I got left. You sent home half of my friends already." Childe whined.
"Cause what you do is sin. I would pray for your soul but it already gone for the worse." Zhongli rolled his eyes and went to put away the empty bottle he had. He clean them out and whispered prayers. Childe hissed quietly as he didn't like those words of holy. Though he rather hear the sounds of a holy voice.

After few hours zhongli had finally finished his duty of cleaning the church and refilling the holy water. Childe had fallen asleep on the alter as he was waiting for zhongli to finish whatever.
This always confusing to zhongli as Childe job was to make him leave the path of god and to the path of sin. He couldn't help but by always watch Childe just so peaceful when he not acting cocky or talking.
"Why are you like this.." the inner priest in him came out as he always asked questions to people to find answers. Childe obviously didn't answer but he known Childe since he became a priest. He was terrible at his job but apparently he has gotten with many other people over the time. Zhongli didn't care much but every time he thought of this, his heart would hurt. Childe finally woke up and kissed zhongli ear.
"Missed me? Or are you ready to be taken" he smirked as he kissed zhongli ear again. As quickly as he did zhongli moved away holding out a spray bottle of holy water. Childe froze in fear. He stared at him crossing his arms as he sat up.
"You did this every time father zhongli.. or should I say Daddy.." Childe went to laugh but was grabbed by the neck. He choked slightly.
"I can easily get rid of you right now if I wanted too. You cause so much problems here in this town. Everyone is scared of you kind. I don't fall for your sinful action like I've always explained is cause your not just taking liquid or fluid but your stealing souls." He threw Childe down. The mood of these two always changed so easily. Not that Childe still didn't find it hot.
"Oh please... you know you hate me but you also like me. That's why you never have gotten rid of me. If So I would of been gone long ago." Childe rubbed his neck in pain as he stared at him slowly floating up.
"Tell me zhongli why is such a problem to get rid of me..." the room went silent as they both stood there.
"Fine. You really wanna know."
"Yes I d-" he was cut off as zhongli grabbed Childe forcefully kissing him. The cross that he wore he thrown to the ground as Childe tail slowly wrapped around zhongli arm.
"Now this is what I'm talking about.." Childe muttered.

The two went out for the rest of the night. Was there a reason why zhongli finally snapped. No, he just couldn't help it. He always had a thing for Childe but it was tonight where incubus had formed a red moon. As long as their a kiss on the body the human would fall. Not even a priest like zhongli would last more then an hour...

Childe finally left zhongli alone after the deed was done. Zhongli knew if he ever fell for Childe this would happen. He hated this about incubus. They came and left. He wasn't going to let this happen again. He will get rid of Childe next time...

((Part 2?)) ((I also wanted to let you all know. If you have any ideas you can let me know! I'll also be updating every Thursday or Friday 👌 so hopefully I can keep up. ))