Omegaverse

⚠️cursing, pills, slight Nsfw, abusive, omegaverse ⚠️

Omega, alphas and betas. The world way of reproduction. Alphas being on top of the world but being very rare to be born into the world. The next that took over the world was betas. Mostly everyone was born a beta and their sex could change as they get older. It very rare though. Now one of the rarest sex was omega. They were the one who could get pregnant no matter what gender they were. They also would go through heat cycles which causes them to release pheromones. These pheromones could cause alphas to go into ruts. The rut is the same thing as omega heats...

Childe was born an omega, but he had many younger siblings so he always had to act more like a beta and hide his omega side when outside. Which was normal for most omegas. As many people wanted an omega to use. Childe had been attacked before when his first heat cycle hit so he always been scared.

"Childe can you go to the store after when you pick up your younger brother? I need to go other things" a woman spoke.
"Yea of course mother but after that I have to go to work. So I won't be around much." Childe answered his mother. He then quickly head out without hearing her answer. He walked down the driveway and head off to the daycare. He was going to pick up his younger brother Teucer. As he walked he could easily feel his red scarf around his neck making him warmer. He coughed a little fixing it. Though it didn't help he just felt warm. He shook it off but kept walking. He noticed the sign but before he walked into the building he noticed a alpha staring at him. He gave a quick glance and the alpha growled walking off. He stepped inside just as it happened Teucer jumped up hugging Childe.
"Hi Teucer did you have a good day at daycare?" He held him up as the lady who worked there speaking to him.
"I'm glad to see you again Tartaglia. Teucer was a good boy today. Though Tartaglia are you sure everything okay? Your face is kinda red." The lady spoke. Childe shrugged.
"My scarf must of been itchy that's all" childe laughed nervously, he then put teucers down.
"Come Teucer let's go to the stores" he smiled at his little brother.
"Okay!! Ajax!" teucer laughed and held his hand walking out with him. They walked out together. He finally went to the store. Though as they entered Childe started to turn red and had a heat flash. Suddenly he started to heavy breathe.
"Teucer.. we're gonna go home." He went to turn around but before they could Childe saw an alpha in front of him.
"Look what we have here.." the alpha spoke and grabbed Childe wrist.
"Looks like you already got a kid with you~ isn't that fun"
"Shut your f***ing mouth" Childe punched the alpha as he quickly grabbed Teucer. He started running but even then his pheromones were running loose. Everyone wanted the heat of an omega. He was panting heavily. Though as he stopped and place Teucer down to let his arm rest.
"Teucer we don't talk about what had happened. Home is right over there." Childe spoked. Teucer frowned as he was scared of him and that other alpha.
"B-but.."
"Not right now..." Childe spoke shaking in fear. Suddenly he was grabbed again by the same man. He stared at him scared as hell. Then suddenly another taller man grabbed the alpha pulling him back. Childe stared at the man. He had long dark hair, orange like hair. He gulped but as he looked at him his body dropped to the ground. He was trying to catch his breathe. He could tell the other man was an alpha too and the pheromones of the one alpha is cashing him to feel faint. The first alpha left as the other looked at Childe.
"You okay?..."
"H-heat cycle..." he panted out. The alpha nodded and picked up Childe and gave him a pill. He had some on him just incase.

5 minutes after the male took Childe to his house. Teucer led the way as Childe was basically passed out. Though the pill did kick him shortly after. Childe woke in his bed and panicked.
"WHY DID I TAKE THE PILL FROM A RANDOM ALPHA!" He shouted and curled up holding himself. Teucer ran inside and smiled.
"AJAX! Your okay! The man helped you like he said he would" he smiled clueless to what had happened.
"Yeah he did.. but it not the safety thing I did" he muttered and sighed heavily. He need to go to his apartment he felt safer there then at home. His mother looking at him uneasy. He didn't like how he used to be something to his family but not much anymore. Mostly after they gave him away to his job. He patted his brother head and quickly grabbed his things. He then grabbed his own pill for his pheromones. He quickly then called an omega taxi as it was the only safe way he could get home.

1 hour of driving he paid the woman and headed off into the apartment building. It had many rooms but he was the only one who lived there. He walked into the building and went straight to his apartment. He walked into his room and quickly went to bed. He was tired and wanted to sleep right now. He also remembered he never got the name to that alpha who had helped him. He laid back on his bed and thought to himself. As he did all that came to mind was the man. He slightly drool and loosen his pants. He was in heat after all so why shouldn't he have fun. Though he did feel uncomfortable about the fact he was a stranger but it not like he'll ever see him again...

((Part 2?))