Fighter au

⚠️homophobic, cursing, blood/Slight gore, abusing⚠️

"If you wanna keep that mouth of yours I recommend you shut it. Unless you want to suck my d***"
"Then f*** ing take your pants off bitch..." Childe spat at the other male in the ring. He didn't care for those homophobic assholes. He wanted his money and to leave. He only fought for the fun of it. Plus no one could win against him. The male tried to catch Childe off guard and went for the swing, but easily was dodged by Childe. He ducked and grab the man arm throwing him to the ground. He cracked his knuckles and held the man down.
"Who sucking now?" Childe smirked as the crowd went wild everyone shouting and yelling as people bets were going off. The count down started.
"3!"
"2!"
"1!!!"
"Childe is the winner!" Another male shouted holding Childe arm up with a smile and a mic in his other hand. Childe laughed as the man got up almost embarrassed and went under the ropes. Childe then followed after using a towel to wipe his sweat. Though something caught his eyes seeing a dark hair male with orange ish mixed in. He was dressed in a nice suit and in the V.I.P area. It was struggle to see a new person, that handsome at least. He wanted to go say hi but he wasn't allowed to speak to the people in V.I.P. Unless he was told to speak to them, but then again it was basically so he would be used.

He went to the locker room where he was being praised for his hard work by others.
"Dude Childe! That was amazing! That was so quick!"
"You'll have to show me some tricks for my next match!"
"Guys shut up. We all know he wins cause he sucks the owner—" before the man could finished Childe grabbed his throat and stared at him in the eyes. His eyes were cold blue with no life.
"I win cause I don't f*** around getting drunk like you do. Now shut it and get ready for your own match." Childe spoke and let go as the man fell to the ground holding his throat. Everyone was silent. Childe quickly went to shower and changed his clothes into a red hoodie. He loved to fight and everything but he never wanted to be followed back home. He knows a lot of people would want to kill him.
He walked out from the back door and went straight back to the front to get his winning he did every time so no one knew about him. Though this time as he walked in he was knocked down. He groaned rubbing his ginger hair out of his face.
"Who the hell?.." he froze staring up at the man.
"Your Childe aren't you?" The handsome man from the V.I.P was back. He helped Childe up which cause Childe to snap out of it and he crossed his arms he stood.
"I don't know who your talking about. I'm only here to drink and bet." He quickly answered but the man lifted his face but just as easily he pulled away.
"You got the small bruise as Childe did when he left the ring. So I don't know why your hiding or lying. I just want to talk business."
"Okay. Well I need my money first then we talk. Understand?" Childe spoke spitting beside him. The man nodded and let Childe in.

5 minutes later Childe had finished waiting in line for the money as he had to talk to the owner who was busy chit chatting with younger woman.

The man waited and once he saw Childe. He open a door to a large car.
"So this is where we talking?" Childe questioned but got into the car.
"Yes, now I was wondering Childe why do you work here?" The man spoked as he entered the car after Childe.
"Hang on, come on you didn't tell me your name. I see you sitting in the V.I.P and you watch me fight. Then come asking me why I fight?" Childe crossed his arms and glared at the man.
"The name Zhongli. I have my own business which I rather you join.. You would make more money and become famous too." Zhongli explained as he noticed that Childe didn't really understand and he was counting his money.
"Well I need the money... so I could go fight there but I also can't leave my other job... it complicated." Childe put his money away after taking it seriously as he noticed he was already short form his own job. His boss must of taken the money of his share earlier then he thought.
"Well we can make that work but I rather you stay full time." Zhongli cleared his throat staring Childe down.
"Ha, no thanks. I need the two jobs the only way I'll be taking your so call job now if you can beat me in a fight. If your gonna be such an ass about it. You came to me remember." He shook his head. Just as easily he got into the car the faster he was forced out. He was giving a business card which he threw in his pocket. He then went straight home heading to bed. He was exhausted and had no idea what to do next. He can't quit or he be killed. He guess he'll just think about it another time. Right now he wanted to sleep since he had the day off tomorrow. He was gonna enjoy some nice fishing at the lake and practice with someone he knew.