Spy au

⚠️death, cursing, homophobic, weapons, gore/blood⚠️
((Also I just wanna say these are warning which will happen through the story. It may not be in this part but mention through any part of the fanfics.))

"I got the target on sight." Childe held his sniper toward a tall male. He then noticed something odd. 
"Shoot when ready." A lady voice came in.
As Childe went to shoot the male turned to him and winked. Then all of sudden behind Childe a bomb went off. He flew off the hill rolling down with his gun by his side. He landed at the bottom and as he looked up. Zhongli the target stood in front of him...
"Night night Childe."

2 days before.

"Childe are you listening to me?! You must find this man and shoot him at the party that coming in 2 days!" Signora shouted at Childe as he was playing his game.
"Oh come on... it not that bad is it? I always get the job done quickly." He laughed as he shot the gun in the game killing another player and all that was heard was cursing. Signora being annoyed by him shut the game off and stood in front of him.
"Up now. I'm not dealing with your bitch ass."
"Okay geez. Don't twist your tits now." Childe stood up and went to his room. He went over to a closet pressing a hidden button then all the sudden a mysterious door open. He stepped in and grabbed a knife, a gun and bullets. His new target was a male named zhongli he wasn't rich but he was famous. He was supposed
to flirt and shoot him.
Within two day.

Once Childe had gear up he went out of the room and put a ear piece in.
"Okay so who on the line" Childe asked as he spoke. Everything he said was heard and the hacker of the group could see Childe anywhere.
"Well who do you think dumbass."
"Shut up god complex" Childe snickered and as he did all that was heard was scaramouche cursing.
"Shut up ladies and let's get this job done." Signore scold the two as they both rolled their eyes.
"Fine. The male Zhongli should be at a club right now. Childe we need you to go in with signore and act like two friends or at least try to not hate each other." Scaramouche groaned. He honestly hated the two and everyone well hated each other.
"Please this will be a done show. A drink and poison done." Childe smirked as he patted himself. Signore smacked Childe in the back of the head as she walked off to get a nice skin tight black and red dress. With a slit on the side.
"Oww! Ugh.. I guess the poison out then.. what am I suppose to do." Childe hated asking about the job as he rather it done and fun. He drink for free and the target dies. He has fun in bed and sheet of white turn to bloodshed.
"Get his trust. If your able to do that we can also get into his house where he will be hosting a party. THATS the day you kill him, dumbass ginger.." ((Too anyone who ginger. Your truly amazing <3 please don't hate me))

"Come on and let's go." She spoke.
"Fineee" Childe whined and followed her from behind. As they got into the car and drove off. They both got ready and once out of the car. They walked into the bar. With every eye on them.
"Hey bartender I want a shot!" Childe shouted as he walked away and signore rolled her eyes and walked off to chat to the ladies.
"Can you believe that dude? He had to walk in with me and just shout. I don't even know him" she groaned and the girl nodded. Childe took his shot and looked around to see if his target was around. He waited as he saw nothing but no later then 10 minutes down came zhongli. He walked to the bar counter and order a Bloody Mary.
"Oh good choice" Childe random shot out.
"Oh. I guess so." Zhongli spoke.
"I rather wine though." Zhongli answered again.
"Oh.. wait aren't you the owner of this place? Couldn't you just have wine here whenever?" Childe asked confused as he tried to fake his info.
"Curious how you know who I am. Though I rather not sell wine here. I have my reasons for it." Zhongli had a slight sting to his voice as he turned to Childe looking him up and down.
"Hey hey, my eyes are up here. Though if you wanna do something else. I don't mind" Childe started to flirt as he knew zhongli figured something was up already considering Childe was asking so many questions.
"I don't even know you. For all I know your a rich kid who get whatever he wants." Zhongli cleared his throat as he took his drink. Childe glared and grabbed zhongli hand stealing the drink sipping it.
"And so what if I am? How many drinks will it take for you to sleep with me" Childe winked and place the drink down. Childe wasn't no where drunk but he acted like he was. Zhongli wasn't happy and grabbed Childe shirt collar pulling him closer and whispered in his ear.
"Steal my drink again and you'll be kicked out brat. So tell me your name so I can post it around my bar." Zhongli wasn't happy and signore was staring Childe down and whisper into the ear piece.
"Say your name, calmly and scared."
"Umm.. I- I'm Childe." He replied just as signore said too.
"Well Childe.. you shouldn't drink to much anyway. As well to answer your question. I got to say maybe three glasses of wine." Zhongli grinned since he wouldn't have any wine.
"Well I guess we'll be drinking for awhile" Childe laughed nervously and just as he did they both started to actually drink till someone who worked for zhongli came over whispering in his ear.
"Well I must go." Zhongli got up and fixed himself.
"Really?.. I guess we didn't drink enough." Childe hiccuped and zhongli shook his head. He turned to his bartender.
"The drinks are on my tabs and make sure he get a ride." He looked at Childe and patted his head. Childe smiled and closed his eyes. Shortly after zhongli left and Childe was getting up.
"Sir. Your ride outside." The Bartender spoke.
"Ride but you don't know where I live?" Childe was confused then the bartender pointed down.
"You had enough drinks. So go in the ride." The man cleared his throat. Childe got up and followed out as he then got into the car. Just as he did suddenly there was yelling.
"IDIOT WHAT YOU DOING?!" Scaramouche yelled.
"Getting a fun night.." Childe hiccuped. Scaramouche shook his head and quickly called signore. He knew she wasn't doing her job. She was busy making out with a girl.
"Hmm? Oh sorry scara.. where Childe?" She answered.
"HE GOT IN A CAR GOING TO THE TARGET PLACES!" He shouted and just as he did. She got up and ran out seeing Childe drive off. Childe smirked to himself and took the ear piece off. He was gonna either kill him or have a great night depending on how it goes. Which he knows his teammates don't want. Though who cares.

He arrived at zhongli getting out and greeting the man. He was in a robe and smiled.
"I guess you got me." Zhongli smirked and kissed Childe lips as he pulled him inside the house. The two then went around the whole house having as much as they wanted. Finally the next day came.

Childe woke up groaning from being sore and a small headache. He noticed he was in a nice comfy bed though no blood. Was he that drunk or was it that good. He noticed zhongli stepping out of a bathroom in a white robe.
"Morning ginger." Zhongli grinned and walked over sitting by Childe on the bed.
"Morning..." Childe yawned loudly.
"How your ass from last night?" Zhongli replied as he patted the ginger head and kissed it softly as he moved his hair out of the way.
"Sore..." Childe replied still somewhat tired and he started to play with zhongli hair. He had a day left now. What kind of feeling was this though. He didn't wanna kill his target. He wanted to stay in this moment forever.
"Hey zhongli.. can we just stay like this for awhile..." he mumbled slightly as zhongli got back into bed and laid with him.
"Of course. Aftercare is important after all. You also drink my bar almost out of business." He chuckled and they both stay in the bed for awhile. It was pretty nice having someone you cared about around you. That what Childe though but slightly after his eyes snapped open. Someone who cares about him. He got up and quickly got dressed confusing the other larger male.
"I got to go. I'm sorry." Childe struggled to put his pants on and ran out. Zhongli stared at him and held a small piece of Childe ear piece.
"Mhm.. don't think this isn't my first time ginger." He smashed the ear piece and watched Childe leave. He had no idea if Childe wanted to kill Him or save him though. So he didn't mind spending the night with him to find out more info. Though what was he to do next. Maybe after him on a date later invite him to the party the next day. He really had feeling for him over the time they drank together..

((IM SORRY THIS IS 1 TO 2 DAYS LATE!))