𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗉

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
019 ━━━━━━━━━━ ❛ house cup ❜

There were only a few days left at Hogwarts, and Olivia couldn't believe it

There were only a few days left at Hogwarts, and Olivia couldn't believe it. Her first year had come and gone so quickly, yet it felt like a lifetime had passed. She had made incredible friends despite being hesitant at first. She even had a boy who followed her every move like a lost little puppy and looked at her with a gleam in his eyes, like she was the only girl in the world.

Did it make her sick to her stomach? Oh, absolutely. But did she revel in the power she had over him? Also yes.

She sat in the Great Hall. It was one of the last few feasts of that school year, and she couldn't believe it. She shoveled some food in her mouth as the noise of chatting students and laughter filled the hall. Her friends were all silent as they ate, too hungry to make conversation.

The ding of a fork hitting the side of a cup sounded throughout the room, causing the noise to quiet down. Everyone faced the front of the Great Hall, the black pointy hats making them all look ridiculous.

Dumbledore rose from his seat, preparing to make a speech.

"Another year gone!" he rejoiced, his voice having a lightness to it. "And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding. And the points stand thus—in fourth place, Gryffindor, with three hundred and twelve points." He paused, letting the tables clap for their fellow classmates.

"Third place—Hufflepuff—with three hundred and fifty-two points." Applause from the tables followed. "In second place—Ravenclaw—with four hundred and twenty-six points." More applause and some cheering from the Ravenclaws "And in first place—with four hundred and seventy-two points—Slytherin House," he concluded.

The Slytherin table broke out into loud cheers and applause, even from Olivia. She was extra proud that day to wear her green and white tie. Her face was bright with happiness. Geniune happiness—she couldn't believe it.