𝟬𝟱𝟳 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
057 ━━━━━━━ ❛ happy christmas ❜

"Wake up, Olivia! Wake up!" Lucas cheered as he jumped on his sister's bed

"Wake up, Olivia! Wake up!" Lucas cheered as he jumped on his sister's bed. He knew that he was going to startle her and wake her up like he and she had done to each other before, but he didn't care. It was somewhat of a tradition for them.

"Lucas, I don't think—" Pansy began.

Olivia sat up swiftly, startled and breathing heavily. She had Mr. Snake clutched in her arm and sweat beading down her forehead, the nightmare still fresh in her mind. Lucas's wake-up call had interrupted it. But it was still as unsettling as ever. Her chest heaved up and down as Lucas stopped jumping and fell down on her bed, sitting beside her.

"Happy Christmas." The boy tightly hugged his sister, speaking into her hair.

This snapped her back into reality. Her arm slipped out from around Mr. Snake and wrapped around the boy's neck along with the other. "Happy Christmas," she muttered, her eyes focusing on her other friends standing at the end of her bed.

Daphne wasn't there, and Olivia hadn't expected her to be. The girl had been keeping her distance from the group since the interaction between the two of them in the courtyard. And Olivia was completely fine with that—grateful, in fact—no longer having to face the one person whom she despised most in the world.

Lucas pulled back from their hug and gave her a bright smile. Olivia tried to muster one in return, but she was certain he wasn't nearly as strong as his.

"Are you all right, Olivia?" asked Draco.

Olivia's eyes snapped up to him, furrowing her brows. Did she not look all right? Sure, the cold sweat and ragged breathing that she was still trying to calm were very apparent, but no one else seemed to feel the need to ask her that question.

"Of course, it's Christmas," she replied, her eyes falling between everyone with a tight-lipped smile planted strongly on her face. She was fine. She was fine. She was fine. She was fine. There most definitely was not a pit in her stomach—and not just because she was in desperate need of some breakfast.