𝟬𝟳𝟰 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗂𝖼𝖾

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
074 ━━━━━━━ ❛ a word of advice ❜

 © -lostgardens074 ━━━━━━━ ❛ a word of advice ❜

Bound adults. Frightened children. A faceless man. Darkness. Heat. Flames. Fire. It all continued to haunt Olivia in her sleeping mind, her nightmare now being back to what it was before and not about drowning in the Black Lake. Her skin was coated with a cold sweat, and her chest rose and fell rapidly as she tossed and turned about in her bed, clutching onto Mr. Snake in the fold of her arm. She needed to wake up. She had to wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!

She sat up hastily in her bed, heaving in breaths as she looked around, seeing nothing but darkness. The room was pitch black besides the green tint from the window, and Pansy slept soundly in her bed, her breathing soft and falling from her partly open lips. The clock on the wall read four a.m., and Olivia sighed. Her hands covered her face, then she ran her fingers through her hair. She stayed like that for only a moment before she turned in her bed, letting her legs hang off the side, and put Mr. Snake in her spot. She stood up from the bed and made her way to her wardrobe to grab her robes. It was way too early for classes, but she needed to go.

She needed to get out of the room.

She went to the bathroom quietly, took a quick shower to wash the cold sweat from her, and then got dressed before she brushed her teeth and hair. Then she put on her boots, gathered her bag and wand, and headed out the door, trying not to wake Pansy in the meantime.

Once she was down the stairs and in the common room, she cast Lumos, causing the tip of her wand to glow a blue hue, and made her way to the door. She exited out into the corridors and made her way to Snape's classroom, hoping he wouldn't be sleeping. She was sure he wasn't.

And her certainty was right.

When she came to a stop at the door, she could see an orange glow coming from the bottom, like he had a candle lit on the other side of the wood separating them. He was sitting at his desk as she opened the door, reminding her a lot of the time she'd visited him before in the early hours. He looked up from the assignment he was no doubt marking and found her with tired and slightly narrowed eyes.