𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
021 ━━━━━━━ ❛ flourish and blotts ❜

Flourish and Blotts Bookseller was like heaven on earth for Olivia

Flourish and Blotts Bookseller was like heaven on earth for Olivia. She loved it with every fiber of her being. What was not to love? There were books, books, some books, and, oh, more books. It was the best place she'd ever been, and she would stand by that until the day she died.

So pushing open the door after a long morning of shopping, causing the bell to ring, with her brother trailing behind her, was her dream come true. She'd been there so many times before, but she'd never get over it. Inhaling deeply, she took in the smell of old and new books.

Casting a glance over at Lucas, she could see the worried expression on his face. He'd looked like that ever since he'd received his letter from Hogwarts in the mail. Everyone knew he'd get in; he even knew he'd get in, but the thought of actually getting in was nerve-racking for him.

Placing her hand on his small shoulder, Olivia gave him a small smile. "Why don't you go look around? Buy anything you want," she told him, gesturing towards the many shelves filled with books.

He gave her a short nod and walked away.

Bobbin and Trinky had gone along with them to shop for his things, so once they were done, the house elves took all of it back to the manor. Olivia and Lucas had wanted to go to Flourish and Blotts—mostly Olivia because she wanted new books—so the house elves left them behind. Their parents were out of town on another one of their 'business trips,' so they couldn't—and frankly, didn't want to—be there with them.

Stepping further into the shop, she sent a small smile to the wizard standing behind the counter and then began searching around. She barely noticed as the shop began to fill with people, all of them waiting on something—or rather, someone.

She ignored all of the witches and wizards alike and continued around the store, searching for books. Nothing seemed to catch her attention, and if it did, it only took her a moment to realize she'd already had the book.