One

"Mr Kaedehara!, You have a Meeting with the sound team for your next concert!"Kazuha's assistant Exclaims trying her best for Him to hear her over the loud crowd, Kazuha pulls his lollipop out of his mouth before looking at his assistant, "Alright! Keep it on of my reminders alright?", She Nodds rolling her eyes slightly before writing it down as she stands still watching as Kazuha gets into his limo, his assistant getting in after him.

They Get to Kazuha's studio walking inside, He stops for a moment before turning around looking at his assistant, "What is It Mr Kaedehara?" She asks Slightly annoyed, he Takes his lollipop out of his mouth again staring at her "You're fired.." He says, "wait what?...Why!?" She yells, "I find it incredibly rude that you would roll your Eyes at me even though I was being quite kind towards you..." He sighs before walking away waving his hands, "Guards get her out of here Before I get a headache.. " they nodd and start Guiding the assistant out of the building.

Kazuha sighs walking into his room Sitting down on His couch hearing a soft knock at the door, "come in!" He says, The door Opens and Kazuha looks over to see His secretary standing in front of the closed door, "So a little birdie told me you fired your assistant?" Yoimiya says Walking towards Kazuha, "I'm guessing I need to find you a new one?" She asks sitting down, "I'm guessing you already have options?" Kazuha sighs, "Yup! So we have the same Girls from last time and just Two more names!" she says excitedly, "Both of them are actually friends of mine!" She smiles, "I guess I can give it a try..." Kazuha shrugs."Alright then I'll call them in tomorrow!" Yoimiya says Before getting up and leaving, "Goodnight Kazuha!" She says closing the door.

"I can't believe you made me sign up for this Yoi he's definitely choosing Aether for this job and I know it..." Heizou Yawns stretching as he walks into the Elevator With Yoimiya, "Oh come on don't be Boring Heizou! Cmon you got this!" Yoimiya smiles, The elevator dings and the doors open Both of them leaving at the same time to see Aether leaving Kazuha's office, "Oh hey Heizou! hey Yoimiya!" Aether Smiles brightly rushing over to them, "Aether! Did you get the job!?" Yoimiya asks Excitedly, "No sadly.." Aether Smiles rubbing the back of his head, "Awwww maybe next time You probably did well!" She smiles, "Thanks! I'm going to head back, Jean needs someone to babysit Klee while she's at work, See you guys! Good luck Heizou!" Aether says waving them goodbye as he leaves, "Okay! This is your chance Now go!" Yoimiya says shoving Heizou towards Kazuha's office, "Hey! I can walk you know-" Heizou gets cut off as Yoi pulls him into the office, "Ohhhh Kazuhaaaa I have your Future assistant!" She says happily, Kazuha looks up at Heizou who's staring at him His cheeks Pink from embarrassment, "Okay! I'm gonna leave now! Have fun!" Yoi says leaving, "Sit down" Kazuha says looking at Heizou, He listens and sits on the chair opposite Kazuha, "Heizou correct?" Kazuha asks, "Shikanoin Heizou" he smiles, Kazuha smiles slightly at how confident Heizou is he honestly finds it adorable, "so be honest if I asked you to get me some coffee would you? " Kazuha asks, "It depends on whether you hire me first Mr Kaedehara" Heizou says tilting his head, Kazuha is slightly stunned, unlike everyone he's had an interview with Heizou was the only one with a reasonable answer, "Are you good around loud crowds?" He asks, "Indeed I am I've actually been to a few of your concerts actually so I'm quite used to the loudness" Heizou says, "Oh really? Which one of my Concerts was your favorite" Kazuha asks leaning forward onto the desk. "You third biggest Concert when you set fireworks off after you finished your song, you actually pointed right at me that day" Heizou says smiling.

"Did I really?" Kazuha asks, Heizou Nodds, "Mhm I was Right behind the VIP row so I thought you were pointing at them" Heizou frowns, "so well I wasn't too excited but honestly I would love a job like this, I get to Work for my favorite musician and I get to be back stage" He smirks, Kazuha laughs. "atleast you aren't shy about admitting it Hm?" He smiles, "I'm an honest Person" Heizou shrugs. The two Spoke with each other for what felt like hours until it changed to nightfall, and they didn't even notice. Yoimiya walks In wanting to say goodnight to Kazuha before she leaves but is shocked to see that Heizou is still there, "You two Having fun?" Yoimiya smirks, Heizou turns around and stares at Yoimiya, "No" Heizou says bluntly, "I know that look, No or You're never coming over to my house again" Heizou sighs. Yoimiya rolls her eyes and Leans against the door frame "cmon, I'll give you a ride home" She smiles, Heizou shakes his head before getting up shaking Kazuha's hand, "I'm guessing I'm coming in tomorrow" Heizou smiles, "You seriously can read my mind Shikanoin" Kazuha says laughing slightly, "Please call me Heizou" He smiles. Yoimiya grunts and grabs Heizou's collar dragging him out, "Quit flirting with my boss I wanna go home!" She says annoyed, "Awww is someone Jealous?" Heizou smirks, "Hell no!!" she responds, Kazuha laughs as the two argue with each other as they leave. Kazuha stays grabs most of his things before Heading towards the elevator before he notices something on the floor, '𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 22' he reads, he picks it up and Opens it to the first Page, '𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘰𝘶, 𝘯𝘰.7 ******* 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵', 'this must be his? He must of dropped it on his way out, I guess I can take it to him..' Kazuha thinks to himself getting into the elevator, he Holds the journal tightly trying to stop his urge from opening it to see what's in there, he gets into the back seat of the car sitting in silence as the driver takes him to the address, He looks at the address again before looking out the window telling the driver to pull over, He walks to the door and knocks hearing quiet footsteps walks towards the door before it opens, Heizou stands the in shock He's wearing now Shoes a Sweatpants and a hoodie with a towel around his neck and his hair damp from the shower he just took, "Mr Kaedehara? " Heizou asks Quietly.