Seven

𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆

Kazuha and Heizou sit in silence in the Limo, since Yoi and Scara decided to go with Hu Tao, leaving Kazuha and Heizou alone, Heizou felt more nervous than he did at his damn job interview.

He ended up daydreaming while staring at Kazuha, Kazuha of course noticed and stared back before movin next to him, Heizou is still deep in thought as his Eyes remain Locked on the spot where Kazuha was originally sitting, Kazuha moves in front of him kneeling down waving his hands in front of heizous face, "Daydreaming Shika?" Kazuha chuckles, Heizou blinks a few times before looking at Kazuha his face immediately turning red, he blinks a few times trying to process what is going on, Kazuha smiles pulling him to the edge of his seat, Heizou blushes as Kazuha  Kisses his neck Softly, Heizou whimpers and Pushes him away, "Sir..now isn't the time to do this.." He whispers looking over at the driver.

"Oh Come on Shika I know You wanna" Kazuha smirks kissing Heizous Jaw.

The Car comes to a stop causing heizou to breathe a sigh of relief, 'Thank you God you have saved me!!' he sighs again, Kazuha sighs before getting up and climbing out the car Clearly annoyed, Heizou climbs out after him Taking his Things with him.

He follows Kazuha into the building Staying close to him, They both get into the Elevator, trying to keep distance from each other just incase someone gets on with them, The doors Close, and before Heizou could even blink Kazuha was already all over him Kissing Heizou Like this is the last time he ever will, Heizou Wraps his Arms around Kazuha Neck, He yelps as Kazuha picks him up wrapping his legs around His waist, His lips never leaving Heizou's, since they were really early nobody was there and Kazuha knew damn well that Now was the perfect time, the Elevator dings as the doors open, Kazuha puts Heizou down before grabbing his hand Pulling him All the way to his Office.

Heizou Feels light headed, ever since last night Kazuha couldn't keep his hands off of Heizou, But Heizou didn't mind at all to him, this was heaven on earth.

Kazuha pulls Heizou into his office before closing the door and locking it, almost Immediately picking Heizou up kissing him once more, He carries him over to his desk shoving things out of the way as he puts Heizou down on his desk lifting his shirt Caressing his skin softly, leaving soft Kisses on his Neck and shoulders, "Kazuha!" Heizou Yelps as He gently bites Heizous Nipple, Kazuha smirks Pushing Heizou down onto his Back, Heizou Blushes as Kazuha Unzips his Pants Kazuha Stares down at Heizou, he tucks his fingers under Heizous Pants before pulling them Off along with his Boxers, "Fuck you're so fucking cute Doll..." Kazuha Groans before kissing Heizou Agressively like a starving animal Davouring his meal.

He quickly unzips his Jeans Pulling them and his boxers down slightly, he pulls out his dick and Starts Grinding into Heizou causing him to Whimper, "Kazuha...please put it in.." He whines Rubbing up against Kazuha, Kazuha Smirks Stroking His face with his Thumb, "I need to prep you first baby.." He Whispers licking the rim or Heizou's Ear, Heizou whimpers again before lifting Kazuha's face making them look at each other, "please, I need it's Kazuha please...put it in" He whispers, Kazuha's skin pebbles with Goosebumps. 

He grabs Heizou's face Kissing him passionately before Lining up with His Ass, slowly Pushing in his Tip, "Fuck you're so tight Doll" He breathes, "Kazuha!.." Heizou cries out, "I know baby just a little more yeah?...then it'll feel good.." He whispers Kissing Heizous Cheek.

He Stands Up straight resting Heizou's legs on his shoulders before grabbing Heizou's waist, pulling him down onto himself, Heizou screams his head going back, Kazuha Bottoms out before slamming back into Him slowly picking up the pace, "Kazuha!...s..slow down!" Heizou Cries gripping onto the edge of the table, Kazuha Kisses his Calf Looking down at him, "How do you expect me to stop when you're so fucking cute Doll?" He smirks before turning Heizou onto his side Thrusting into him wildly, "Fuck!...So deep!...Oh God Kazuha!" He cries gripping onto the edge of the Table tightly, "Cum for me Doll, fucking Cum for me! ...like the good little whore you are for me" Kazuha Growns Holding Heizou's chin tightly, his eyes filled with Desire, he looks like a feral animal, and fuck did that turn Heizou on even more, Heizou's eyes widen as Kazuha Starts rubbing this tip of his shaft, "Wait Kazuha don't...touch that!" He moans, His head slowly fogging up with intense pleasure, "Fuck You feel so fucking good...fuck doll!" Kazuha Growls Slamming into Heizou over and Over, "oh god...fuck...Kazuha...Fuck!" Heizou screams as He cums all over Kazuha's hand and desk, Kazuha smirks and Kisses his Cheek, "Such a good Little whore" Kazuha groans Kissing Heizou, his head fogs Up the sound of Heizou's moans Floating around in his head, He keeps moving his Hips desperate for his release, "Fuck Doll!" He groans as his hips still, He let's Go of Heizous Leg holding him tightly,Heizou smiles Kissing his Cheek.

They both stay like that for a few minutes before cleaning up And getting dressed, Kazuha Kisses Heizou's forehead before sitting at his desk, "Anyone asks?" Kazuha smiles, "We were having a meeting" Heizou Replies, "Good we have somewhere to Go later So be ready at around three yeah?" He says, Heizous nodds and unlocks the door walking out of office closing the door behind him, "What ya doin Hei hei?" Scara asks leaning against The wall next to Kazuha's Office door, "Just had a Little meeting with Kazuha" He replies Walking over to his desk Scara following close behind him, "Sure you were...Doll~" Scara smirks Before quickly moving past Heizou, He stops dead in his tracks as his face turn bright red, "See ya at Lunch Hei hei!" Scara laughs.

"You bowl cut bastard" Heizou says rolling his eyes, before getting to his desk sitting down. He turns around when he hears Chattering behind him, 'Kazuha?' He thinks to himself before turning around, his eyes widen, He's talking to a pretty woman with short Navy Blue hair with pearcing gold eyes, she has on a Long wight dress with Yellow and Red Accents with a Black Fur coat that hangs down to the floor, "Ugh...Why is she here..." Yoi grumbles as she walks over to Heizous desk leaning against it, "I don't know but The fact that she is here is a major red Flag.." Scara Sighs crossing his arms, Hu Tao nodds in agreement and the all stare at her, Kazuha and The woman starts walking towards everyone, "Hello Yoi! Hello Hu Tao! Hi Scara!" The woman smiles, "Heizou this is a Sara, she did a collab with me a while back Sara this is Heizou my new Assistant" Kazuha smiles, Heizou stands up and Bows slightly holding out his Hand, Sara takes it and smiles, 'a Fake smile...' Heizou thinks as He Smiles back, "Hello Heizou, It's a pleasure to meet you!" She Says happily a bit too happily, Heizou's nodds before looking over at her guards and his eyes widen.

'wait a second....'

𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆....𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 ;)

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵-