Four

It was around eight am Kazuha was already awake and he had already eaten his breakfast and he decided to check on Heizou before he leaves, he walks up the stairs and walks towards Heizous room slowly opening the door trying to be as quiet as possible not to wake heizou, he slowly walks over to the bed to see heizou practically snoring while laying on his back his arms and legs spread out onto the bed, Kazuha smiles before noticing something, he pulls down the covers and realization finally hits him.

Heizou is wearing a shirt with Kazuhas signature writing onto it and you could only get them up in person, Kazuha never usually paid attention to what his fans looked like that much, he didn't think it was to Important, but how could he miss heizous face..he must have really not been in the mood for people that day. Heizou turns onto his side his hand hanging off the side of the bed, Kazuha stares at it for a second reaching over to hold it, "Its kinda weird to watch people sleep ya know" Kazuha's head snaps towards The door seeing Scara sipping on some coffee, "Why are you in here?do you wanna wake him up? Orrr" he says walking over, "No he needs rest" Kazuha says softly, Scara Chuckles before sitting on the edge of the bed causing Kazuha to look at him, "don't worry he's a heavy ass sleeper, see" Scara says throwing a pillow onto heizou just causing him to move slightly as he continues sleeping, Kazuha stares down at heizou moving the pillow off of him, Scara smiles "You like him dont you? " he asks looking at his coffee cup, "and why does that concern you?" Kazuha says pushing Heizous hair out of his face, smiling slightly at his factual expression, "at this point you're gonna be late for the audio recording with the other sound guys that are not better than Me by the way" Scara says rolling his eyes, "It's because they're my Mandarin translaters, the change my English songs to mandarin" He sighs before standing up straight walking out the door, Scara chuckles when the door closes, "okay Hei hei you can fan boy now" he smiles, Heizou shoots up his face bright red as he looks at Scara, "a heavy sleeper? Really???" He says looking at Scara,He shrugs and sips his coffee. Looking away from heizou.

"I saved your ass though if didn't I he would have noticed you were awake and would have told you to get up and go to work" he smirks, "actually he said I don't need to go to work today.." Heizou smiles, Scara sits in silence Before putting down his coffee, Picking up a pillow Throwing it at Heizou, "You lucky bastard I gotta work every fucking day but you get a damn break!?!? THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Scara yells slamming the pillow against heizou continuesly, Heizou grabs the pillow pulling it away from Scara, "if you were extremely tired he'd let you sleep in too!" He says annoyed.

Heizou smiles and gets out of bed stretching, "Can I atleast get some Coffee?" Heizou smirks, Scara grunts getting up, "Yes captain Hei Hei!" He says sarcastically. Heizou laughs and follows him downstairs to the kitchen, "this place is huge! Can't believe he could live here alone" Heizou says looking around the house, "Oh so I'm just a mouse living in his fucking wall?" Scara snaps looking at Heizou as he makes him some coffee in the coffee machine. "No Mister bowl cut I meant before you lived here" Heizou sighs, "Hey! It's a jelly fish cut you idiot" He says handing a fresh cup of coffee over to Heizou, He smiles at Scara before feeling someone faintly breathing near his ear, "Sleep well Shikanoin" Kazuha smiles, Heizous eyes widen chills running down his spine, he slowly turns around seeing how close Kasuha is to him, "I...slept well..." He whispers staring up at Kazuha, "Why's your Cheeks red? Have you caught a cold?" Kazuha asks softly resting his hands on Heizous forehead, "Nahhh he's fine just flustered as usual, I mean you are his Favorite Musician" Scara smirks drinking his coffee, Heizous face burns up avoiding eye contact with Kazuha, "Awwww is that true?" Kazuha smiles, "Shut up.." He says looks away.

Kazuha laughs and looks at Them both, "there's going to be a Party tonight Scara I want you to behave and Heizou don't act too shy around everyone there, since they're all pretty fun and chill people, I'm going to Get everything sorted out for the party, Scara you're coming with me, don't worry Shika we'll be back soon yeah?" Kazuha smiles Grabbing Scara by the back of his jacket, Dragging him out the house, Heizou blinks a few times before taking a deep breathe, he finishes his coffee and Makes sure to clean the cup himself before drying it off and putting it back in the cabinet, he Goes up to his room and stops seeing a woman Putting clothes onto his bed, "Oh hello" she smiles at heizou, "sorry for invading your privacy sir, but Mr Kaedehara said that I should put out some clothes for both you and Mr Kunikuzushi" She smiles. "Oh don't sweat it! It's alright, do you know when he'll be back?" Heizou asks, "since it's about 10:30 he'll be back in around 6 hours" She smiles, heizous Eyes widen, "oh jeez, uhm is there anything to do around here? Can I maybe help you guys set up for the party after I'm dressed?" He smiles, The lady looks at him for a moment, "Please? I insist! I'll even clean up Tomorrow when the party is over" Heizou says softly, "fine but just this once sir I will leave you be so you can get dressed then you can Help bring the food and drinks to the table" She smiles before leaving, closing the door behind her.

Heizou Quickly gets dressed before looking in the mirror, he was wearing a black shirt with Orange leaves scattered all over the bottom, he's wearing a shorts that ends right above his Knees with long that match the shirt with a matching pear of socks, His Hair is loose falling over his face slightly, he has on a pair of crisp white sneakers and a Black bucket hat With a K on it, He stares at himself before realizing, 'oh my fucking God are these his...CLOTHES!?!? NO WONDER THE SHIRT IS SO DAMN BIG!!'   He turns around and sees a box on his bed side table that he never noticed before, he walks over to it and Opens it up seeing a silver chain with the name '𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢' Hanging from it, 'He got me a fucking NECKLACE!?!?', Heizou quickly puts it on and checks himself out, smiling like crazy to the point where his cheeks hurt.
He quickly rushes downstairs and starts helping the maids with the preparation.

After quite a while Scara and Kasuha get home, Scara goes up to his room to get ready, Kazuha stops hearing music coming from the living room, he walks towards it and stops, his face turns from pale to bright red, He sees heizou smiling and Dancing around with the maids As he sings every lyric to the song perfectly, The song was called 'a leaf in the wind', that was Kazuha first ever song, Just seeing Heizou like this drives him nuts, he's wearing his color, his shirt, his Shorts, his hat and the necklace he got custom made for him, 'Damnit he looks so cute' Kazuha thinks to himself.

Heizou laughs before looking over at the entrance to the living room, "Oh Mr Kaedehara! Everything for the party is ready we were just taking a bit of a break" heizou smiles rubbing the back of his neck, all the maids stare at Kazuha as if they're waiting to get scolded at, "It was my idea! Don't blame them!" Heizou says standing in front of all the maids, Kazuha Signals the Maids making them all leave, He slowly walks over to heizou, "You aren't mad are you Mr Kaedehara?...." Heizou says softly his voice almost a whisper, "of course Not, why would I be" Kazuha smiles, a butler walks up and bows for a second before standing up straight, "They're all here sir" He says, Kazuha nodds and smiles before looking back at heizou tucking his hair behind his ear, walking away before stopping and turning to him again.

"By the way, you look great in my color Shika"