Two

"Mr Kaedehara?" Heizou asks quietly,
"you dropped something" he says Holding out the book to him, "oh thank you I-" Heizou gets cut off by the sound of a squeal coming from a group of girls who noticed Kazuha even though that he was hiding his face, they still managed to recognize him, Heizou looks at them before grabbing Kazuha by his jacket pulling him inside quickly closing and locking the door, "Damnit that was close..." He says looking out the peep whole the girls Were Giggling while walking past the door taking pictures through Heizous open window, seeing Heizou looking at Kazuha and smiling, "Do you think Their dating?" one girl whispers to the other as they walk away, talking to each other. "Sorry for being so Clumsy sir if I didn't drop that you wouldn't have gone through the trouble" heizou sighs holding the book tightly to his chest rubbing his head, "Sorry Mr Kaedehara I didn't mean to cause so much trouble over a Journal" Heizou frowns feeling upset, "Why are you apologizing if I'm the one who You bearly know but I knew where you lived" Kazuha tilts his head looking at him, Heizou blushes, "oh..." he says, "Well thank you for giving me my Journal back! You don't need to stay any longer goodnight Mr Kaedehara!" Heizou smiles opening his door for him, "are you trying to chase me away Heizou?" Kazuha Asks, "No sir" Heizou blushes shaking his head as Kazuha walks closer towards him closing the door boxing heizou against the Door, "You just look tired and I thought you just needed some sleep" Heizou whispers looking down, "you seem to really care about me huh?" Kazuha asks.

"Of course I do" Heizou replied quietly, Kazuha smiles and moves away from Heizou, "how cute, well it's getting late I'll head home, I'll see you tomorrow Shika" Kazuha smiles before Moving Him out the way walking through the door closing it behind him, Leaving Heizou standing there confused, 'Shika....Shikaaaa.....shika?...Shika,.....' Heizou thinks to himself walking to his room forgetting to lock his door.

Heizou gets to work the next morning exhausted and Anxious, and the moment He saw Yoimiya talking to Kazuha, he couldn't think and ran over grabbing Yoi' s arm and Dragging her to the Unisex bathroom locking the door, "Heizou what the hell!?" Yoimiya says before heizou turns around, Her eyes widen to see bags under Heizous eyes his eyes also filled with a slight panic, "What the fuck happened!?" She says worriedly, "Someone broke into my house when I was sleeping last night and I hid under my bed all night and I didn't sleep, they didn't take anything they just searched through everything..." Heizou says Rubbing his eyes, "They? THEY!? THERE WERE MORE THAN ONE!?!?" She exclaims shocked by the info she just received, "Shhhh don't be so loud I have a headache" Heizou says Quietly, "God these few days have been all over the damn place, I get a job working for a Well known Singer and musician, and then My house gets broken into" He grumbles, "It's okay Shika I'll Walk with you to your desk okay?" Yoi says Holding her friend by the shoulder Leaving the bathroom walking with him towards his Desk.

Kazuha notices them and Looks at them confused before turning back and Waving his hand at the Sound crue, They all bow before walking away from him, Kazuha follows the two, Yoimiya Sits Heizou down and Quickly leaves to get him some headache pills and some tea, Kazuha walks over and Tilts his head, "Now tell me, why did You interrupt my conversation with Yoimiya?" Kazuha asks Staring at Heizou, "Sorry sir..." Heizou yawns, he feels so tired he hid under his bed all night until nervous walking through the house to see if they were gone, before heading to work in a Taxi who also overcharged him, his life was supposed to be better now but apparently not,"You look Tired Shikanoin" Kazuha says, "Yeah didn't sleep well last night" He says smiling, "alright..i guess?" Kazuha says still wondering what actually happened, "Oh Mr Kaedehara, sorry that I left I just needed to help Shika with something!" She says handing The headache pills to Heizou Along with the tea, "drink up I'll be back in a bit alright? Kaedehara has something to do that needs my help" Yoi smiles Pulling Kazuha away leaving heizou asleep at his desk.

Yoimiya dragged Kazuha all the way to his office shutting the door, "What "something" is this exactly" Kazuha asks before his Eyes widen seeing Yoimiya with a furious look on her face, "some body broke into Heizou's house but didn't fucking take anything, which left heizou staying up all night underneath his damn bed until this morning" She says with her arms crossed over her chest as She stares at Kazuha, "Someone what?" Kazuha asks concerned, "Some FUCKER broke into my fucking best friends house!!" She yells rubbing her temple with one of her hands, "Does he know who it was?" Kazuha asks, "How the fuck am I supposed to know!?" she yells again Getting even more pissed off, "Calm down Yoi I'll send a few people to his house to Check the place" He says, "You better before I track down those idiots myself! Because if they didn't take anything it clearly means they were looking for Heizou" She says annoyed, Kazuha stares at Yoi his blood boiling, "They were looking for him?.." He says Quietly before walking over to his desk making a phone call, "Yes! Otherwise they would have taken something already!" she says Absolutely furious.

Kazuha sits down at his Desk Writing down some Song ideas And other things, but he can't stop thinking about Heizou, he's worried what would happen if he went home again, 'You just met him why do you care!? He's just a new employee..' Kazuha sighs, his office door opens, Yoimiya walking in saying goodnight to Kazuha, "By the way Heizou is asleep at his desk I didn't want to wake him he's extremely exhausted" She says softly before waving goodbye with a smile and leaving.

'Come on Kazuha You go to atleast help him or something...its too dangerous for him to go home...' Kazuha grumbles covering his face with his hands before he looks through his parted fingers seeing his house keys one his table,

'....'