Five

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴,𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗕𝗶𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲,𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 :)

Kazuha was actually surprised, Heizou got along with Everyone immediately, and luckily Yoimiya was there with her girlfriend that is also a musician, her name is Hu Tao, she was bubbly and really fun to talk to, there were two other girls called Ganyu and Shenhe, they Are really close friends Ganyu is refused to drink while Shenhe was Constantly Acting like a body guard for her, they with both known as the best duo in the world, there was the 'Hot and cold' Brothers Diluc and Kaeya along with 'double breaze' also known as Xiao and Venti, Heizou got along with absolutely Everyone.

And as the night went on heizou started drinking less and less worried he'll get too drunk and end up doing something stupid, but Kazuha on the other hand was Completely wasted, but because of how waisted he was, it didn't stop both him and Venti from Smoking a few joints, which just made everything worse, as the night went on Kaeya starts getting so drunk that he was flirting with Heizou the whole time, offering him drinks and Offering to take him Out somewhere for dinner, and of course, Heizou declined, Scara Was wasted aswell, he ended up falling asleep on the kitchen table somehow, while Kazuha kept staring at Heizou.

After many drinks and many hours later Heizou was escorting people out and saying his goodbyes before asking a butler to take Scara back to his room, Heizou couldn't find Kazuha at all he check every single part of the house, but he didn't check His bedroom, So of course he went up there Just to see Kazuha laying down on his bed staring at the Ceiling, Heizou shakes his head and walks over to him, "Mr Kaedehara? Are you alri-" Heizou stops as he gets pulled onto Kasuhas bed, He looks around to see Kazuha Laying Ontop of him, resting his head on heizous stomach, Heizou Blushes staring at The drunk blonde, "Mr K..Kaedehara you're drunk..." Heizous says softly trying to get Kazuha off of him, "I hate it when you call me that Shika..." Kazuha says softly, "what do you mea...n..." Heizou stops staring at Kazuha as he towers over him, "Call me Kazuha...please?" Kazuha says Smiling, "Kazuha...." Heizou whispers, Kazuha smirks and holds his Chin, "Yes baby?" He says against Heizous lips before kissing him, Heizou blushes, the smell of liquor and weed filling his senses, 'this can't be happening...im dreaming again..i have to be!' Heizou stops Kazuha and stares at him panting heavily, "What...? Don't you like my kisses?" Kazuha asks Kissing heizous neck, 'Holy shit this isn't a dream!', "Why can't i kiss you....?" Kazuha Pouts looking at heizou, Heizou hides his face looking away from Kazuha, "Why so Shy huh?" Kazuha smiles sitting over Heizou,  his hair falling over his face as he pulls off his shirt showing off his Muscular body, Heizou gulps looking at Kazuhas Abdomen, "you like the view Shika?" Kazuha smiles, Heizou covers his face with his hands making Kazuha laugh a little, "stop being so shy doll" Kazuha says holding heizous jaw before kissing him, Heizou can help but kiss back, wrapping his arms around Kazuhas neck, Every time heizou inhales all he can smell is liquor, the feeling of Kazuha leaving gentle kisses on his Neck and shoulders, And before he could even Say anything he quickly pulled off his shirt Tossing it onto the floor, He let out a moan as Kazuha's mouth latches onto his Nipple, "K...Kazuha..wait.." Heizou moans softly, his hands threading through Kazuhas hair, Kazuha slowly moves down Leaving kisses on Heizous stomach getting closer to his Pelvis, Heizous face goes bright red as Kazuha slowly pulls his shorts off Tossing it aside along with his underwear, Kazuha smirks and sits down lifting heizous Hips Putting his legs over his shoulders, Heizou moans as Kazuha teases his Hole with his tongue, Heizou let's out a whimper, "Kazuha..fuck...." Heizou moans, Kazuha Moves his hand to heizou's dick and begins stroking it slowly while his other hand rests on heizous thigh, Heizou looks up at Kazuha, he looks like a starving animal, he looks as if he wants to devour Every bit of heizou, and boy how much he wanted to do that.

"You look so damn adorable Like this" Kazuha Smiles moving his hand Faster squeezing Heizous dick harder, Heizou yelps and His legs begins to shake due to the intense pleasure, he Wraps his legs around Kazuhas neck as he starts to Tease his Hole again, Heizou let's out a loud moans as he Cums all over Kazuhas hand and his own stomach, "F..fuck" He whimpers looking at Kazuha who is leaving small kisses and Bites on heizous thighs, Kazuha Smiles softly at him Before pushing heizous legs to his chest, Heizous eyes widen As Kazuha sucks on his own Fingers coating them in saliva, 'oh shit...' Heizou thinks to himself, knowing damn well what's about to happen, "Don't worry doll" Kazuha says Kissing heizous cheek before leaning down to his ear.

"I'll be Gentle" He whispers with a smirk plastered on his face

Heizous Eyes widen as he feels Kazuha pushing his fingers into him slowly, Heizou moans Moving his head going backwards, Kazuha slowly Starts to moves his fingers around watching heizous face Carefully as he gets undone by Kazuhas Fingers. Kazuha Kisses his forehead softly looking at him, "You're doing so good doll just a little longer yeah?" He smiles, Heizous breathing starts to quicken as Kazuha Moves his Fingers around even more stretching him out, "Kazuha! Fuck!" Heizou screams As He Cums again his legs shaking from the overwhelming pleasure, "Well done Baby~" Kazuha hums Kissing heizou before pulling out his fingers.

He sits up getting onto his Knees unzipping his Jeans, he pulls them off along with his Boxers before holding Heizou by the Legs, Heizou looks down before looking back at Kazuha, "Kazu it's to....big..it won't fit!" he says Staring at Kazuha dead in the eyes, "Shhhh don't worry now...it'll fit perfectly" He smiles Before Slowing pushing the tip in, Heizou Yelps, his eyes wide as tears flow down his face due to the pain, Kazuha Groans as he pushes It in Only half way, Heizou let's out a deep sigh thinking that It's completely In already. Kazuha Smirks and Slams into heizou making him scream, Kazuha Chuckles and puts one of heizous legs down holding the other one over his shoulder allowing him to go deeper into heizou, "K..Kazuha oh my God..." He moans As Kazuha slowly starts to move his hips, "Fuck relax Shika You're so fucking tight" Kazuha huffs, Heizou Head is completely empty all he Can feel his Both pleasure and Pain, and Fuck he loved that feeling, He still can't believe what is happening, He's Actually having Sex with his favorite Idle, He felt like he was having a dream.

The sound of Groans coming from Kazuha As He thrusts in and out of Heizou Slowly, the pain slowly turning into insane pleasure, Heizou's moans floating around in the air, as he slowly starts To jerk himself off, this is the first Time he's ever done anything like this and he enjoyed it more than anything, he stares up at Kazuha for a moment before mumbling something catching Kazuhas attention, "What was that? I couldn't hear you doll, you need to speak a little more clearly than that" Kazuha smirks, "Please c..can you move faster" he whimpers, Kazuha stares at Heizou and Nodds Beginning to move faster Causing heizou to clench onto him as he moans, "fuck you feels so fucking good Heizou..." Kazuha Growls as he starts To slam into Heizou unable to Control his Desire, Heizou screams as Kazuha Starts Rubbing his dick for him, "Fuck, Cum for me, please cum for me so I can Fill you up doll, cmon.." Heizou groans as Heizou's eyes roles back while his back Arches, tears Flowing down his face, "Kazuha, fuck! S..slow down!" Heizou sobs his back arching, Kazuha starts cussing under his breath as he chases his release, Heizou screams his eyes rolling to the back of his skull as he Cums again, "Fuck, good boy, such a good boy for me Doll, fuck! " He growls as he Slams into Heizou Cumming Deep inside of him breathing heavily, his head hanging downwards his Hair Covering his face, He pulls out of Heizou before putting his leg down gently, laying down next to him, Heizou turns onto his Side and blushes when Kazuha Pulls him closer holding him tightly.

Heizou smiles to see him Passed out before closing his eyes aswell Going to sleep.