Chapter 7- A Sleepover?

Warnings- Swearing.

Also uploaded 3 chapters in one go! Little proud of myself, sorry its been a while guys.

________________

My eyes widen at the entrance to the Gryffindor room the portrait raising her brow at me as Lily stood tightly at my side. My shaking legs on the way here had led to both her and Alice holding onto my arms as both tried to engage with me but my head was too noisy to hear what they were saying.

What did Bellatrix want with my arm?

And what in the Merlin did they mean by wedding?

'I have always enjoyed Christmas weddings'

If they meant-

No they couldn't have but Regulus's look on his face had me thinking differently "Iris?" Lilly's concerned voice asks as they help me into the common room. It was surprisingly quiet inside the fire slightly causing crackles in the dimly lit red room, the day was almost over and the windows showed it as the day started to get dimmer and the fireplace reaching more corners of the room.

"I think she is in shock" Alice whispers next to me as they help me sit on a red chair which feels like I could sink into it the moment I sit "water! ill get some water!" I hear Frank says but everything feels unreal.

I feel like I wasn't here as a buzzing kept my head fuzzy even as I saw Frank clumsy run off "we need to get a first aid kit your jaw is bleeding Alice can you?" Lily asks and Alice nods "of course!" she says running up some stairs but I keep looking down at my fingers playing with the scabs at the tips to help with my nerves.

"Hey stop that it will be okay" she promises grabbing a tissue from a box as she holds it to my jaw to stop the bleeding and with her other hand she covers my own to stop the fidgeting making me look up at her.

She was beautiful, her piercing green eyes reminded me much of a field on a summer's day and her hair was long and red like an argyle everglow.

"Sorry I know you don't know me but I am Lily Evans the same year as you in Griffyndor's house" she explains nodding around with a small smile to lighten up the mood but I don't reply not able to get any words out feeling smaller in her presence.

She was like a sun and I a dying star.

If you could even call me that.

"You know Severus never told me he had a sister" she says catching my attention "he let you call him that?" I whisper in surprise and she nods "you look shocked" she catches on and I nod taking the tissue to hold against my face as I thank her "you must be important to him"

Father picked the name and because of that Snape refuses to let anyone call him by it "I got the kit!" Alice says running through with a first aid box and opening it on the nearby coffee table just as the common room door opens.

My heart stops at the sight in front of me as Siruis's eyes widen with my own and James pauses right next to him, Peter not far behind.

"Guys-" Lily tries but the next second is a blur as one minute Lily is in front of me the next Sirius is as he gently tips my jaw back to get a better look at the deep claw marks rounding my chin leading to underneath.

"What happened?" he asks me as I see James taking over from Alice from the corner of my eye Lily scolding him as he tips the first aid box everywhere in a panic.

"I got the water!" Frank says pausing at the scene coming back into the room from Merlin knows where "kitten" Sirius says pulling my attention back to him as I hadn't answered his question.