Chapter 10- The Reveal Part 2

Warnings- Mention of SA

___________

'For him to never hate my purple'

I grip the shards in my hand the glass from the marble digging into my palm but I felt too numb to feel the blood trickling down my hand as my legs fall under me my heart breaking.

He hates me.

He broke it because he hates me.

He returned his marble because he is done with me because of me he is trapped and now he no longer wants to be friends.

I did this.

I hurt him...

It's all my fault.

He was trying to save me and I-

"Well, well, well what do we have here?"

My blood freezes at the voice my back arching off the wall as I try to stand.

My thoughts instantly turn to escape but the only exit was blocked as he stood in the middle of it.

His figure was tall his shoulders almost touching the frame reminding of his strength as his dark eyes look down at me amused to see me "honey! I'm home!"

"Please leave" I beg finally able to stand but barely trying my best not to show him I was shaking but he tilts his head knowingly in a mocking manner.

"Oh? has my favorite mud blood learned to speak up for herself? Tell me did spending the night with the Griffindors make you think you have a leg to stand on?"

"How do you?-"

"Know?" he smirks stepping in the room and closing the door instantly behind him making the air suddenly tighter.

"I guess you can say a little birdie told me, it's been a while since we have been alone haven't it?" he says looking at his pocket watch he always carried somewhere around with him his father gifting it to him when he was younger "lunch will start in 15 what do you say to having a date?"

"I can't sir someone is expecting me so I want to leave... please"

"Sir?" he snorts the noise causing my hair to stand up on my arms "you know the term you need to use or do I need to tell your mum to grab the salt again?"

I grip tighter on the shards at that the memory of the re-opening of my wounds and the pouring of salt and alcohol makings me dizzy as the memory of the pain comes back with it.

"Master may I please leave?" I try again using the proper terms this time feeling sick pool in my stomach as I have to address him as such.

"Ah there you are honey! You have always been so pretty when saying that word one of the reasons I want to marry you" I wanted to scoff at that but bite it back "tell me did your uncle complete the mark?" he asks looking to my arm and I fight a reaction to hide it as a cold chill run up my spine as I pray for someone to help me.

No one is coming you pushed everyone away.

"Yes" I lie and his smirk grows lifting his blazer to show me his own.

The ugly snakelike mark was red and bruised telling me he got his recently "you're welcome by the way thanks to me you won't be murdered which was planned by your mum as soon as you left school but now that mark means you are mine" he says and I fight back tears my promise not to let them see my cry repeats heavily in my mind.

But does it matter anymore? 

Regulus wants nothing to me you anymore.

"Can I ask you a question master?"