Gaining Speed

Thank you all for taking part in this adventure. The chase is over but the journey is gaining speed as the company continue in their quest towards the Kingdom of Rohan and the enchanted woods of Fangorn.  

_ _

Gaining Speed {Lord of the Rings Crossover: Book 2}

The Fellowship has been torn apart. Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee have gone to face the horrors of Mordor alone to destroy the One Ring. Broken and scattered, the remaining company must fight to survive as the dark power of Sauron grows stronger. As snow falls heavy in the Forest of Fangorn, his allies besiege the Kingdom of Rohan. 

_  _

~Sneak peak~

"Haedrig," the feline began softly, gazing over at the man as he lay in his bedroll engrossed in a neatly kept piece of sketched parchment. "Who is that?" she asked. 

Haedrig smiled looking over at the curious cat surprised to find sorrow hidden behind her golden eyes. "What makes my friend so sad?" Haedrig asked, beckoning the feline over in invitation which she accepted willingly, stiffly crossing the tent to the Horse Boy's side.

"I fear there is someone out there who misses me, searches for me. And I have not the memory to miss them back, not even to long for them. As you do that picture." 

Haedrig nods solemnly in understanding brushing the felines fur gently, "I do not hold the wisdom you seek my friend. I can only offer my company, until you find your path again."