✿32

My love is on fire~

2014.

The school bell rang for fifteen seconds and the students rushed out of their classrooms because it was lunch time. It was Wednesday and only two days were left before the summer break. Kids were excited and started making plans what to do during their summer vacation. For now, they rushed to the cafeteria for their meal. After the lunch, the students had enough time to roam around the campus so that was what Eunseo doing. It was her freshman year in high school. She did make new friends but they all went to practice for the cheerleader club. Eunseo was an artistic person as she sat down on the bench and began sketching something of her liking. The brunette's hair grew a bit longer, making her bangs fall on her face.

Infront of her was a fountain and just infront of it was a bench, on which a group of boys and girls were sitting and having fun among themselves. They all were her seniors and somehow one of them caught her attention from the very first day of her freshman year. Her eyes remained fixed on that particular person. It was mesmerizing to her how his dimples would poke out whenever he would smile, how his fingers would strum the guitar strings and he would just hum a song and it would be the best music she had ever heard in her life.

Everything started when she entered the high school for the first time in March. She felt lonely because this time she came to a completely unknown place and Jeno wasn't with her because he joined another high school- a more prestigious one, only for elites. Her parents ofcourse saw their son's potential and sent him to a good private school. Although Jeno didn't agree at first and said that he would go to school only with her but at the end, finally agreed to listen to their parents when Eunseo insisted. That time, she thought that maybe because Jeno was smarter than her, her parents wanted to give the best for him and it was not possible for them to pay tuition fees of two kids in that school for riches. She thought so but who knew that the reason was something different. She wasn't their real daughter afterall so, why waste so much money on her?

Anyway, it was a pleasant day and a nervous Eunseo could be seen entering through the big gate to the school campus. She was looking around, trying to guess where to go next when she heard some squeals and murmurs. The teenager noticed how many girls were looking at the specific way at some people in awe. A group of seven students, four boys and three girls were coming this way. Everyone of them had very distinct style, different from each other. She assumed them to be a popular group of the school. She also recognized one of them being her classmate from art school and also friend, Sieun. Sieun's pink highlights, loosened tie, skirt shorter than it's supposed to be, accessories and ear piercings made her look so cool. Eunseo wouldn't lie that she always wanted to be like her- a mature, rebellious and cool girl. Besides her, someone else caught her attention. He was rather dressed simpler compared to his friends- a sleeveless sweater over the school uniform, a white cap with this guitar in a cover that he was carrying on his back. He was smiling, making his cute dimples prominent. He seemed 'different' to her. Then, she held a brief eye contact with the guy accidentally but at that moment, she felt as if the time had slowed down and everything was going in a slow-motion. Her head slowly turned to his direction as her eyes followed him, so did his until he decided to look infront after flashing smile at her. Maybe it wasn't even a proper smile but his lips did curl up a little. That's when she realized that she had finally found her first love.