CHAPTER 4

Skip to the day when rineet were about to get married.

Avneet dressed as a bride. Her mom came and reminded her about the ways to stay in her sasural as she taught her. She hugged her and found her in tears.

Sonia- areh avu you will come here after your marriage haina? Dont cry.

Avu nodded.
She knew why she had tears.
Those were not of her leaving for her sasural but for leaving her house. She didnt know ever if she could see her parents again....

The scene changes.

The bride was waiting for his groom, when all sensed a problem.

Riyaz' Mom- What happened sonia?

Sonia(panting)- we are unable to find avu.

Riyaz' s mom became frustated.

R'mom- so whom will my son marry!

Riyaz- Anushka.

All looked towards him.

Riyaz went into the guests and held up a girl's hand.

Riyaz- She is my love, my life and my happiness. I will marry her.

Riyaz's mom- But she is not of our standard.

Now amandeep spoke up

Aman- Now I realise how bad I would have done if avu didnt run away! You should change your thoughts! Why are you so orthodox! When he has his love, why did u come with the proposal here?

Riyaz'dad- what are you talking about Mr. Singh?

Aman- yes. Mr. Aly, I have realised. We cant force them. Its about their lives. You cant decide whom will they stay with when they has already planned that. Just because she doesnt have money doesnt mean she doesnt has a heart!

Riyaz- Avneet is an amazing person no doubt, but she wants to study! She run away just for a better future and she knows about my love for anushka.

Sonia- Do you know where is she?

Riyaz knew but shaked his head as avneet warned him not to.

Somewhere riyaz's parents too felt guilty staring at her eyes.

Anu- Sorry to interrupt aunty. I told him to marry avneet, but he denied. I will go away once he tells he will not harm him.

Riyaz's mom looked at her with amusement. Did she just told riyaz will commit something bad if he doesnt get her?
But she is so kind that she is ignoring her happiness.

Riyaz's mom- I have found my daughter in law. Miss. Anushka, you are to be Mrs. Aly now.

Anushka touched her feet while riyaz had tears. Amandeep took the responsibility to be her legal gardian as she was an orphan.

Aman- If u hurt her, you will face my worst.
Anushka hugged him tight. They had tears.

The marriage begun. Imagine the rest yourself.

_

Sorry if I made this chapter like television serials.... I also find it as if i am writing a scene of an serial😂. Nevermind.