CHAPTER 32

After a few months.
In this time period siddharth has been taking part in Amandeep's buisness and has been improving a lot. Amandeep was very impressed and satisfied by him.

One day Siddharth called Avneet to a place. She wondered why but she trusted him so went in the location.

She found him standing with a smile.

Avu- Whatsup man?
Sid- Just close your eyes.
Avu- Don't tell me you wasted some more money for surprising me.
Sid- Not this time
He replied while blindfolding her.

Avu- How will I walk like this?
Sid- I am still alive my lady.

He picked her in bridal style and took her to wherever he planned.

Soon he opened her blindfold and whispered in her ears
Sid- You may open your eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes and was amazed to find the surprize.

Her eyes teared up when she felt him back-hugging her gently wrapping his hands around her waist

Her eyes teared up when she felt him back-hugging her gently wrapping his hands around her waist. The flashback came upon her mind,

Flashback:
One day while the two were having snacks, Siddharth suddenly spoke up.

Sid- Avneet, don't you think that we should plan for our future house.
Avu- Why so eager?
Sid- If we don't start planning from now, it will be too late, cuz I want you to enter a mantion after our marriage, and not this small apartment.

Avu- But we both will have equal investment into our house.
Sid- I knew you would say it. Okay... I guess I have no other option.
She chuckled.

Avu- But this small apartment has such a big place in my heart. It was never a small house neither will ever be in the future.
Sid- It would have been a small house for me if I didn't have memories with you here.

Avu- Stop fliting.
Sid- There isn't any crime to flirt with my own gf. 
She playfully hit his arm and they day by day planned for their dream house.But they never talked about when to begin it. So, it was a total surprise to her.
END OF FLASHBACK.

Sid- I know you will start speaking about how much money I did spend here, where did I get it from, you invest equal amount etc. but I just wanted to surprise you. Ever since I fell for you, I have been saving for our future house.

Avu- You are becoming intelligent staying with me.
He tickled her with his nose trailing in her nack.

She turned towards him.

Avu- I thank god for finding me such a caring partner.
He smiled.

Sid- Just few demo. Anyways lets head inside.
Avu- Sure.

(A/n- I know many of you like hometour but belief me I am very bad at this. So I am only attaching those rooms which will have a few conversation between them imagine the rest yourself. Kindly bear me. Hehe)

Avu- Its so cool! Sid- You know

Avu- Its so cool!
Sid- You know... My beautiful wife herself is enough to brighten my every morning but I still wanted to make this room like this orelse our kids will doubt on our choice..

She hit his hand and they moved on.

Avu- Is this my study room? Ain't this a bit too small? But look at the view from here

She ran to the balcony. He went behind her and backhugged her placing his chin on her neck seductively.

Sid(huskily)- Its for our kids.
She shivered under his touch and voice.  No matter how hard she tries, she always fail to proof the lie: She is not affected by him.

She srugged of the thought and they felt the moment. The life was just going perfect....the way they wanted it to be.

_

I have exam today. Wish me luck guys.