CHAPTER 16

The next morning as planned avneet took admission to her third year college. She also found a job of a waitress at a nearby cafe through online advertisement as she can't be a burden of siddharth and also his earning was not enough.

Sid- wishing you luck Avneet. Enjoy your first day.
Avu- Thanks for you well wishes.

They chuckled.

At her college:

She entered the college. She joined late and was a newcomer which brought her much unwanted attention.

Professor- Welcome to the college Miss. Kaur. And students, here is your new mate, kindly treat her nicely. She should get all kind of support from you.

Avu sat with a girl. She passed her a smile which made her comfortale.

After the lecture:

Girl- Hey, myself reem sameer.
Avu- I am Avneet Kaur.

Reemneet- Nice to meet you.

Avu- do you stay alone here?
Reem- Actually yes. My parents live in Ahmadabad. Here I stay with my roommates, but they are not supportive at all. They are more like party girls and hangs out everynight.

Avu- I wish if I had a house here and we could stay together.
Reem- You live alone too?

Avu told her how she made out in mumbai, about siddharth and about that raghav.

Reem- You are so strong Avneet.
Avu- Nothing like that....

They became good friends in a few minutes. Avneet always took some time to get comfortable with someone but Reem appeared different to her.
They enjoyed the whole day and reem guided her with studies and others.

Many boys laid their eyes on them but both knew martial arts so they cared less.

Days passed like this and avneet became more comfortable with siddharth and reem. She was also handling the cafe nicely.