CHAPTER 27

The next day:

Sid- Avneet, lets go to the bar today.
Avu- What the hell? You started drinking?

Sid- you are cursing too much. Neh, I have called Anushka, Jannat, Faisu and Riyaz for meeting in xyz bar. They will get surprized. I will also call vaishnavi di and abhishek bhaiya.

Avu- B..but, Are you fully recovered yet?
Sid- Yeah. I am feeling very good today.

Avu- Okay Then.
Sid- 6.00 pm then
Avu- Done
-------------------
At the bar.

00 pm thenAvu- Done-------------------At the bar

Rinushka and fainnat with abhinavi came to the bar

Sid- yo!
Ri-why did you call us?
Anu- How is your health?
Fai- Bro, did you get any update of avneet? When will she come I miss my sister.

Vai- Let him speak guys!
They closed their mouth.

Sid- I am totally fine yeah and well today I called you here for showing someone about whom faisu just asked.

All- AVNEET IS BACK????? WHERE IS SHE!

Avu- Here.

She came towards them over acting like a model and trying to act bold but when she saw them she couldn't continue her drama and laughed and the gang rushed towards her engulfing into a hug.

Sid- wah! Everyone forgot me.
Jan- You shut up bawla, we have been seeing your monkish face for a year. Lets admire avu now.

Finally after they were done avu got introduced to Abhishek. They developed a good bro-sis bond within no time.
Ri- Lets celebrate guys!

They all went to the dance floor.
Both Sidneet took their minds back to their first club when they got jealous of each other but it proved their love.

Sid- Will you?
He forwarded his hand.

Avu placed her hand over his and they began dancing with the beat. Its their first dance together.
None were pro at dancing but as their eyes met their bodies synced and they lost their mind.
He pulled her closer by her waist and felt her shivering to his touch.
He smirked at her and she looked down trying her best to hide her blush.

As none were good at dancing they didn't realise they were about to collide with a wall and she got bumped to the wall while he took the oppertunity to cage her placing one of his hand beside her and the other still holding her waist.

She couldn't hide her blush this time and was unable to meet his gaze.

He leaned to her getting enough hints of his effect on her.
Suddenly the music stopped.

They realised their position and their moves and immediately got seperated.

She looked here and there of nervousness while he scratched the back of his neck in awkward silence when they heard their group calling them.

Avu- l..ets go t..o them.
Sid- y..eah

_